better turning radius on ax10???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here I will help you....One against the other.. base line / test subject. Then final results.. stock tires vr weighted tires vr water tires.. when you due that and have the videos and data.. and that you have proven decades of science wrong. TRY THAT THEN REPLY.......
I only judge my basis in my personal resources meaning my experience
Again says the guy who doesn't know math or science.

If you're the only one in a group that thinks there right and every one else thinks your wrong then its time to examine the odd man out
Oh your to funny. Open your eyes. Look outside what all your bosses tell your and learn through your own trials and tribulations

I only judge my basis in my personal resources meaning my experience
Again your personal experience without scientific testing is nothing but an anecdotal opinion and means nothing in the real world. You can't say you know your right until you have actual data points gathered in a meaningful way. Science and math exist for a reason.

I'm sorry did you join a forum to learn something like most people do or your just here to convince everyone else of your superior knowledge?

Pick up a math book and science book. Learn something then come back. And we are the idiots. You really need to learn about the basics... that we have all learned in middle school.. I really hope your a kid and not a adult.. if so I feel sorry for you man.. must be a very lonely life to live. Always thinking your rite.
Omg you really are dumb.. you learn by testing your theories not by saying up it works... WOW. IGNORANCE AT ITS FINEST

Again your personal experience without scientific testing is nothing but an anecdotal opinion and means nothing in the real world. You can't say you know your right until you have actual data points gathered in a meaningful way. Science and math exist for a reason.

I'm sorry did you join a forum to learn something like most people do or your just here to convince everyone else of your superior knowledge?
Actually I joined to teach you guys who operate on science about practical experience

Wow your bosses are just as dumb. Must be a McDonald's manager
Actually I joined to teach you guys who operate on science about practical experience
That means nothing NO ONE here will go off your newbie word. Need data to back it up idiot

So you joined to convince everyone that you're opinion is fact when at least 4 different seasoned veterans of the hobby have told you that you are not right and you're unwilling to even entertain the possibility that you might be wrong. I'm willing to entertain that my theory based on scientific laws might be wrong but in order to do that I need evidence, not your opinion.

BRB, Ima go get more coffee, this is gonna be a long morning 🤣

Pick up a math book and science book. Learn something then come back. And we are the idiots. You really need to learn about the basics... that we have all learned in middle school.. I really hope your a kid and not a adult.. if so I feel sorry for you man.. must be a very lonely life to live. Always thinking your rite.
Omg you really are dumb.. you learn by testing your theories not by saying up it works... WOW. IGNORANCE AT ITS FINEST
Oh get off the keyboard
So you joined to convince everyone that you're opinion is fact when at least 4 different seasoned veterans of the hobby have told you that you are not right and you're unwilling to even entertain the possibility that you might be wrong. I'm willing to entertain that my theory based on scientific laws might be wrong but in order to do that I need evidence, not your opinion.

BRB, Ima go get more coffee, this is gonna be a long morning 🤣
Soon as anyone of you can tell me what NPR is I’ll listen

As soon as you tell me what NPT NYPT is
https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/NRP. Here a list which one
That's got to be the stupidest? Ever.
Oh no I got the letters wrong. That's OK I can admit when I'm wrong No problem... 👍👍 those letter can mean a bunch of things.. it must be what your bosses tell you to watch. As your after school/work special.. its OK we understand.. now your just trying to grab on to any thing you can. To make your self feel better. Good luck with that. It wint work... isn't it bed time over the pond.... good day I'm done here....

Last edited:
Soon as anyone of you can tell me what NPR is I’ll listen
You wouldnt listen anyway. you're willing to completely disregard proven scientific laws in favor of your what you believe to be right based on nothing but anecdotal evidence. So you're convinced your opinion trumps science which is not only one of the highest forms of ignorance I can think of but also incredibly arrogant. I have proven scientific laws backing up my theory, you have a theory based on unscientifically tested observation. Youd be laughed at by scientists and engineers alike

You wouldnt listen anyway. you're willing to completely disregard proven scientific laws in favor of your what you believe to be right based on nothing but anecdotal evidence. So you're convinced your opinion trumps science which is not only one of the highest forms of ignorance I can think of but also incredibly arrogant. I have proven scientific laws backing up my theory, you have a theory based on unscientifically tested observation. Youd be laughed at by scientists and engineers alike
Around the world

Thats not even a complete list I can think of a couple others that arent even on that list that actually pertain to RCs, but it doesn't matter. Even if we knew the exact one he was referencing hes convinced hes right even though science and multiple seasoned RCers say hes not.

Last edited:
Thats not even a complete list I can think of a couple others that arent even on that list that actually pertain to RCs, but it doesn't matter. Even if we knew the exact one he was referencing hes convinced hes right.
Oh I'm sure of that sir... can't fix stupid or ignorance

My rig. I built twin side battery holder to balance tree he weight and run parallel for at least 10 hours on 5200 2s
WOW, market this, you are a sitting on a million-dollar paycheck and don't even know it..

I fill my diffs and transmission full of water when I'm crawling in the mountains. It's a lot quieter and it don't scare the deer... ;)

I drain and dry after each use because I don't want them to rust because I don't use grease. It gets all over my fingers...

This has been scientifically tested. Ask my wife, I got grease on her chair... :eek:

Last edited:
Guys ricco actually has a legit setup. Regardless of member stats which in real life means nothing the setup is legit. Imo its 50/50. Water+ the tread cut with the later being the tread cut. I cut the tread on my capra 2.2s and man I crawl over and and everything since. Bash in the heat crawl in the cold lol.

Not adding any fuel to the fire , but be open minded. I do think he may of come off defensive but that's what the net does to folks these days...

So just out of curious
Guys ricco actually has a legit setup. Regardless of member stats which in real life means nothing the setup is legit. Imo its 50/50. Water+ the tread cut with the later being the tread cut. I cut the tread on my capra 2.2s and man I crawl over and and everything since. Bash in the heat crawl in the cold lol.

Not adding any fuel to the fire , but be open minded. I do think he may of come off defensive but that's what the net does to folks these days...
I'm willing to be open minded. I even said that I was open to the possibility of being wrong provided hard evidence. You can go over to THIS thread and see what I posted as a result of this heated debate. I legitimately wondered if I was wrong because I'm not a crawler guy but I aint new to RCs either. Since Ricco wasn't willing/able to supply anything but anecdotal evidence to support his claims and popular opinion was against him, this is what I did to see if other hard core crawler folks thought this was actually a good idea or not. I urged him to do this himself but received no reply.

Has nothing g to do with how long someone has been around. Or anything else. You are rite cutting tread is a good way to get better traction.. but there's no way sealing tires and adding water leads too better traction. Plus the foams are going to be either a sponge or a very soaked mess.. And what they heck does that have anything to do with turning radius. Totally open minded. But when you have no data to back up a theory. Then it's a opinion that's it. Not a fact as he stated. Plus why the hell would you want to take all the screws out and put back in everytime you run you rc and fill with water.. then the holes on rim will wear out over a few times of doing that.. who the heck would want to do that... think about it bud

I'm not even saying it doesn't give you better traction, I'm just saying there are better ways to do it that have less draw backs. Its the same reason that not many people run BBs in their tires anymore. Yes it was a thing at one time but people learned that its less than ideal because of the drawback of having rotational mass. Plus the drawback to sealing your tires regardless of added weight is that your going to lose pliability of the tires and therefore you sacrifice the contact patch of the tire to some extent.

I'm not even saying it doesn't give you better traction, I'm just saying there are better ways to do it that have less draw backs. Its the same reason that not many people run BBs in their tires anymore. Yes it was a thing at one time but people learned that its less than ideal because of the drawback of having rotational mass. Plus the drawback to sealing your tires regardless of added weight is that your going to lose pliability of the tires and therefore you sacrifice the contact patch of the tire to some extent.
I agree there's other fluids or sand for that matter to achieve the same.

I sure the heck wouldn't want to take out and put in. All those tiny little screws. Everytime I wanted to run my RC. That alone to me is a bad idea. Even if the water was a good idea. You will eventually ruin you rims beadloc screw holes.. not made to be removed like that...
That's why they make wheel weights. Or your local tire shop would be using fluids or sand