better turning radius on ax10???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m talking for crawlers.

Try it then reply
Oh we all know what your talking about. There's no need to add weights to anything but crawlers. And I've been in the hobby for 20+ yrs. Never once has adding water to tires come up. Not even in 1.1 scale crawler. Sorry I won't try it I like my tires/foams the way they are and to work properly. It doesn't make sense at all. The water doesn't have anywhere to go for conformity. To the obstacles..To each their own style. Guess you don't run much in cold weather or snow. Whatever floats you RC man......

What I'm saying is, out of the two of us, I understand Boyle's Law and how it works in a hermetically sealed environment.
Like I said your science means poop against actual proven tests
Oh we all know what your talking about. There's no need to add weights to anything but crawlers. And I've been in the hobby for 20+ yrs. Never once has adding water to tires come up. Not even in 1.1 scale crawler. Sorry I won't try it I like my tires/foams the way they are and to work properly. It doesn't make sense at all. The water doesn't have anywhere to go for conformity. To the obstacles..To each their own style. Guess you don't run much in cold weather or snow. Whatever floats you RC man......
I guess In your 20 years you haven’t learned anything

Go back to school and learn basic science and scientific testing. The only testing youve done is anecdotal which means nothing. Do some actual scientific testing with actual measurable data on both methods and then come back and try to convince us. Until then Ill take scientific theory over anecdotal testing every day of the week.

Go back to school and learn basic science and scientific testing. The only testing youve done is anecdotal which means nothing. Do some actual scientific testing with actual measurable data on both methods and then come back and try to convince us. Until then Ill take scientific theory over anecdotal testing every day of the week
Go back to school and learn basic science and scientific testing. The only testing youve done is anecdotal which means nothing. Do some actual scientific testing with actual measurable data on both methods and then come back and try to convince us. Until then Ill take scientific theory over anecdotal testing every day of the week.
Your an idiot. The testing I’ve done is called actual in the field running tests.
Your an idiot. The testing I’ve done is called actual in the field running tests.

Ok...........if that's your crawler above? Then why does it look like you tires are solid. If you did have water and cut out your foam to add it. The tires would have a sag in them..from all the water and where did you plug them.. also you will never get 10hrs of run time on 2) 5200mah 2s lipos NEVER... also why in the two pics. The one it's upright. And looks like you have added weights behind back tiers. Then the one on its side. The weights aren't there.

I guess In your 20 years you haven’t learned anything
I've learn not to listen to as*hats that don't know what the hell their talking about ..And I guess you don't know how to read since you've posted on threads from over 10 yrs ago.
Ok where's the testing results. Or let me guess there isn't any

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 31
  • image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    429.7 KB · Views: 32
Unless you have measurable data for both water filled tires and air filled tires then you're the idiot here. If youve done the actual scientific tests then post your data to prove it otherwise all you have is an opinion based on anecdotal evidence which is a fallacy. So go on, tell us how youve overcome the scientific laws of nature.

Talking about IDIOT. how the hell you running for 10hrs on 2) 5200mah 2s lipos.. that's friging impossible. No one would buy any thing else. Or bigger better batteries. Now your the IDIOT if you really think that one's believable....

Ok...........if that's your crawler above? Then why does it look like you tires are solid. If you did have water and cut out your foam to add it. The tires would have a sag in them..from all the water and where did you plug them.. also you will never get 10hrs of run time on 2) 5200mah 2s lipos NEVER... also why in the two pics. The one it's upright. And looks like you have added weights behind back tiers. Then the one on its side. The weights aren't there.

I've learn not to listen to as*hats that don't know what the hell their talking about ..And I guess you don't know how to read since you've posted on threads from over 10 yrs ago.

Ok where's the testing results. Or let me guess there isn't any
I don’t even know how to respond to your questions. I drilled my rims. Put the tires in a tub of water. Squeeze them till no bubbles then hot glue the hole. And yes I added rebar to the axles for unsprung weight if your science explains that to you
Unless you have measurable data for both water filled tires and air filled tires then you're the idiot here. If youve done the actual scientific tests then post your data to prove it otherwise all you have is an opinion based on anecdotal evidence which is a fallacy. So go on, tell us how youve overcome the scientific laws of nature.
If your running air filled tires on a crawler your the idiot

I'm thinking it's time you put up some proven fact testing results.. or is it your bed time over the pond.. either way enjoy your water.... don't need to read this BS from some newb that has one RC 24scale crawler. Everyone thinks they know everything enjoy as*hat...

If your running air filled tires on a crawler your the idiot
says the guy trying to convince everyone hes overcome the basic laws of science :rolleyes:

besides I didnt say "air filled" That would suggest the tires are sealed. They arent sealed. They have air and foam in them just like the engineers designed them but I guess they dont know what theyre doing either.

Talking about IDIOT. how the hell you running for 10hrs on 2) 5200mah 2s lipos.. that's friging impossible. No one would buy any thing else. Or bigger better batteries. Now your the IDIOT if you really think that one's believable....
I run 2s parallel. 3 hours running and used 22% to g battery
I'm thinking it's time you put up some proven fact testing results.. or is it your bed time over the pond.. either way enjoy your water.... don't need to read this BS from some newb that has one RC 24scale crawler. Everyone thinks they know everything enjoy as*hat...
Newb lol don’t read it then

I run 2s parallel. 3 hours running and used 22% to g battery

Newb lol don’t read it then
Now it's at 3hrs. Keep your story straight man which one is It. good day man. Can't listen to this stupidity anymore

What would you like for prove. Facts
Now it's at 3hrs. Keep your story straight man which one is It. good day man. Can't listen to this stupidity anymore
Do the math.

What would you like for prove. Facts
Not your opinion. Test runs. Do you not know how to test theories.. figure that out then come back. You should try it then reply

Not your opinion. Test runs. Do you not know how to test theories.. figure that out then come back. You should try it then reply
I’m not going on opinions. Not once did I say that. I’m going in actual facts.

Here I will help you....One against the other.. base line / test subject. Then final results.. stock tires vr weighted tires vr water tires.. when you due that and have the videos and data.. and that you have proven decades of science wrong. TRY THAT THEN REPLY.......
Well then I guess you don't belong here

You guys are all idiots on this group. Sorry but you are
Again says the guy who doesn't know math or science.

If you're the only one in a group that thinks there right and every one else thinks your wrong then its time to examine the odd man out