Best RtR Basher? Please help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The experienced ones have spoken....looks like i am goin with the original plan of the savage xl...still kinda like the MTG 8.0 though...no one has really said much about it so savage gets the bid....Thanks again

SAVAGE:first_place: no other better monster truck ever made imo;)

buddy of mine had the mgt, it was big and bad ass looking, but seemed weak. it has a long flat chassis like the maxx and it just didnt sit well with me. he made some chassis brace rods for it but never really bashed it hard.

we actually scared one guy off from our bashes. he had a couple of t-maxxes, and told us we were just to hard on our rigs for his taste, and never came back...

DON'T BUY A T-MAXX TRUST ME I am so sick of pouring money in to it. It seems like one thing after another, rite now it needs a new trans, reciever probably all new electronics. Don't buy a t-maxx. I see what all you guys are talking about of t-maxxes being a money pit. I am just 15 and I am allways flat broke because of that stupid thing. JMO

Last edited:
UPDATE...ordered my Savage XL today ...will be here on Wednesday...thanks again to everyone that threw in their $.02

b

we actually scared one guy off from our bashes. he had a couple of t-maxxes, and told us we were just to hard on our rigs for his taste, and never came back...

That statement is sooooo true! I was there. He couldn't hang.

Dang beason!!!.. those days were a blast!!!...bustedgears called me the other day...he is R/C'ing again some.

Good choice on your pick for the savage....You can't beat the toughness of a it. Though as nails! I tried to kill mine off ramps and that little bastard just kept on ticking!!!!...like others have said, you wont regret it!:first_place:

Back