bearings for Rustler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbbh-teacher

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I got a bearing kit for my rustler it came with the front and rear wheel bearings and some smaller bearings that i have no idea were they go anyone lend a hand here it would be appreciated. :cheers:

They should be for the diffs, and sometimes they give you the clutchbell ones with a kit, too. (or the trans, if you have one)

i guess its a good time for a tear down then thanks for the help. WIll there be bushings now were these bearings will go seems that would be the case thanks alot

i think there for the steering

edit .. how many smaller ones?

No instructions , no details just bearings in a 2 plastic tubes. I did a tear down on my RC tonight. Everything was taken off and apart if it would come apart. No bearings this small reside in my truck unless they are in the motor. And i dounbt that it could be the bearing for the CB but why would they send 8 of them spfffff. Good Game ebay.

Well, that kinda makes my scratch my head. I wouldn't worry about them then. Maybe check with the vendor, but maybe they were packaged wrong.

Back