Axial SCX24 stock motor VS. Injora 66T.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I am pretty sure the motor is going in my GF's SCX24 Deadbolt. Even on the high setting, it barely moves, and the motor gets really hot, so, i was looking into motors for it and found the stock one from HH, but i also found one on Amazon from a company called Injora: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NLMN52J/ The stock one is an 88T, and the Injora one is a 66T, so, since i know literally nothing about crawlers, and i rarely, if ever mess with brushed motors anymore, which would be the better option? What would going with a lower turn motor do? I know it should make it a bit faster, but, will it hurt the crawler capability? Would it possibly damage or wear out other parts quicker?

I just installed this motor into my Deadbolt this past weekend. Although it is 66t, it's actually, noticably slower than the stock 88t. What you do get, is a lot more torque. It definitely improved the rock crawling performance! Sections, on my course, that was a struggle for the stock motor, is now effortless. For, $15, and a perfect fit to the SCX24, I am happy with this motor. Time will tell it's durability.
0115220843.jpg
0115220849d.jpg
0115220906.jpg

See if this video could fix your GF Deadbolt issue.

Last edited:
Back