Axial Ryft Build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got all the electronics today except the servo. They shipped that one from California, and it hasn't moved yet. Ordered it Saturday 🤬

Shipping has really slowed down for everything. Not sure about everybody else but amazon no longer delivers here, USPS or UPS delivers it.

As long as we get it by Saturday, it will be ok. Actually, we have a lot of things to work on, but was hoping to build this first. If I have to, I'll just toss a different servo in for now.

Damn!! Talk about fine tuning
You want options, now you have options.
Yeah, it definitely has that. I was planning on getting it all setup today and went to solder the battery wires on the ESC and I have no freakin clue where I put my 12awg wire. I mean, there is nowhere else it should be but on my bench. But 3 days of organizing and rearranging, and POOF. It's gone. I was getting low anyway, so I just ordered some more for tomorrow. I may post up a vid tomorrow of setting it up if anyone wants to see the process.

I cleaned my bench after organizing, then IMMEDIATELY started two little projects and cluttered it all back up and walked away. This build starts in 2 days, so I need to go de-clutter it so we can really mess it up this weekend. That reminds me... I need to paint today!

Well, the Tekin stuff all shipped from Champaign Illinois, which is only 3 hours from me. But the Tekin servo shipped from California, and FedEx decided they would stay true to their previous standards I have seen and they dropped the ball big time. The servo won't be here til Tuesday now. Check this stupid chit out. Destination is the red dot.
Screenshot_20220304-192008_Shop.jpg

I mean at least it’s still in the same country. Just wait til they want more for mileage.

I mean at least it’s still in the same country. Just wait til they want more for mileage.
I'm willing to bet the stupidity doesn't end there. I've had them take my package from one city to another over 300 miles away, then take it right back to the previous city, then pass my town by 70 miles, then come back.

I'm willing to bet the stupidity doesn't end there. I've had them take my package from one city to another over 300 miles away, then take it right back to the previous city, then pass my town by 70 miles, then come back.

Lmfao. Keep us posted.

Gonna go ahead and start the build tomorrow. The servo can go in last since it just mounts on the axle.

Well, the Tekin stuff all shipped from Champaign Illinois, which is only 3 hours from me. But the Tekin servo shipped from California, and FedEx decided they would stay true to their previous standards I have seen and they dropped the ball big time. The servo won't be here til Tuesday now. Check this stupid chit out. Destination is the red dot.
View attachment 143024

Have you considered none of this would be a problem if you would just move to Oklahoma? 🤔

Make sure you leave room at your workstation for the bits you have to order because you don't know where you put the other ones. 🤣 I am notorious for doing this. :rolleyes:
Check behind your ear. You would be surprised what I have found behind mine.

Back