att is trying to screw me

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moe7404

Hardcore RCTalk User
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
last spring i made the mistake of ordering u-verse from ATT. i called the next day and canceled. now now they think i still owe
them money. i talked to them last week, and was told it would take 4 weeks to fix the trouble. what to do?

Wait four weeks, see what happens. If you have to call back, then ask for a supervisor. I've had uVerse for two two years now, and I love it. And the customer service has been great.

---------- Post added at 3:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:11 PM ----------

Just curious, why did you cancel it the next day?

ATT Uverse is the Best... WAY better than cable or direct tv... I've had it going on almost 2 yrs... I've got everything att... tv, internet, cell, home security nd home phone... i pay them a small fortune each month and I'm sure they love customers like me... lol... but I'm happy with them

The last time I had AT&T was before I moved back overseas. They wanted to charge me $600 for early termination fee for my two cellphones. I sent them copies of my orders three times and they kept getting lost. I could not email them they, they would only accept a faxed copy but they would never get it. It was a major pain to get it taken care of. I am in the never be a customer again boat

I've had comcast for years... I think our bill is a little over $260 every month. Phone, internet, cable, 2 HD DVR's and a couple premium channels.

I wanted to try at&t in my area, but not available. Would also mean I'd have to step my remotes up a level to RF. I have 3 remotes as it is, one for me, my wife and the bedroom... all logitech 700's @ $120 a piece. Really don't want to dump that kind of dough again anyway.

Found out US Cellular has a nasty overage charge. $.49 for every 1M over 5G with $200 being the cap. I ran up to 11G a month ago. It's a work phone, but I got a call from the IT guy (phone hander outer guy) and he was displeased. Asked me to keep it below 5G a month. In my defense, he said it was unlimited when he gave me the phone. So I didn't pay much mind to it.

i had a talk with my genus son he gave me how to take to ATT. ill give it a try.

an interesting notion about ATT uverse, if your uverse box is fed by coax instead a LAN, then the LAN can be used as a hardwire output for bluray,PC, game console etc. I think it's a design flaw in thier boxes and discovered it by "accident" in one my customers homes. (I install home theater). Me myself I have DirecTV for television and time warner for internet. :D

Back