Associated Enduro Trail Truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
associated-enduro-trail-truck-1128x484.jpg

Team Associated has introduced the new Associated Enduro trail truck. At the heart of the Associated Enduro is it’s revolutionary Stealth X gearbox. While the gearbox exterior appears to have a conventional 3-gear transmission look, the inside is far from conventional. The transmission features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from the front drive across three levels: stock overdrives the front end 5.7%, option 1 provides a one-to-one drive ratio front-to-rear, and option 2 overdrives the front end 11.83%. Feeding the power to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Associated Enduro drivetrain, delivering useful power will not be an issue.

Read more

would be as fun truck to have, weird how it has separate gearing front and rear, dont know how i feel about that but could see how it would be handy

That’s pretty cool ?

would be as fun truck to have, weird how it has separate gearing front and rear, dont know how i feel about that but could see how it would be handy
Not weird at all D3MON. It's not unusual for the front overdriving
the rear a small amount, it's been done for years. :)

Edit: To clarify, in true four wheel drive vehicles, when you
drive on pavement you unlock the front for free wheeling.
If the going is slippery or loose enough that it doesn't bind,
all four can be locked. There's more to it but you get the idea.

Last edited:
D3MON,
Thought you might be interested in this,.

View attachment 119067
interesting, kind of cool idea and makes sense, I'm just used to 1:1 trucks where it eats your drivetrain alive. (seen it happen too often... make sure you have 4:10s before you buy and install it anyways lol).
thanks for the pic!

Just pre-ordered my Enduro rtr. amain hobbies states shipment should be around June 24th on my order. First crawler so I'm pretty psyched. Area around my house is basically a natural crawler course not to mention a ton of trails behind my yard in the woods.

Some pics and a quick vid of just some examples right around the house. Hill in the vid and pics are also much steeper than they look :D

Just spoke with Amain hobbies. Updated shipment date is now July 4th. Went from "mid-June" to "June 24th" and now the beginning of July. :mad:

Back