ABADK9420's XR10 SNG HC COMP CRAWLER

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics of the VP rear 4 link om my Rig, it is a little dusty from the comp but made some great verticle climbs and was side hilling really well.

DSCF1802Small.jpg

DSCF1804Small.jpg

DSCF1806Small.jpg

DSCF1813Small.jpg

DSCF1812Small.jpg

DSCF1818Small.jpg

Comp Pics
comp3045.jpg

comp3044.jpg

comp3052.jpg

Wish those were in my yard lol.

X2 on that lol, you have a homemade rock course though I thought? Nice pics though the rig is lookin great Curtis nicely done!:D

Yeah, a few actually :D

well being in Sacramento, I have the same rocks and terrain here in the foothills. That surface is awesome for serious vertical climbs.

Looking sweet man. Hope your digging the chassis. I wouldnt trade mine for nothing...unless we come out with another one :hehe:

Looking sweet man. Hope your digging the chassis. I wouldnt trade mine for nothing...unless we come out with another one :hehe:

Loving the chassis, would not trade mine either, I love the break over and it side hills great.:D

Got my knuckle weights and lost 6oz of rotating mass from the front wheels, that has to be easier on the drive train.

DSCF2295Small.jpg

DSCF2294Small.jpg

DSCF2292Small.jpg

DSCF2296Small.jpg

DSCF2297Small.jpg

Mmmm samn its been awhile since I have checked in, this rig is looking good and gettin hella built too! Nice job Curtis indeed :D

VP Upper Link Mount

Well I decided to add the last piece of the VP puzzle to complete my VP10 LOL!! Here is the front upper link mount. I also made some new aluminum front upper links.

DSCF2400Small.jpg

DSCF2402Small.jpg

DSCF2403Small.jpg

DSCF2404Small.jpg

Back