1/16 E-Revo VXL classification..?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChadCharlieG

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Is it considered a monster truck, truggy, stadium truck? Also another random question can it handle 4s? 2 2s lipos in series?

The REVO is kinda weird in the sense that I believe its technically a monster truck but it has the suspension and stance more like a truggy. The kit overall is bigger than a truggy though. At least with the MERVs big brother anyway. I'm assuming the MERV is the same just smaller. Not sure on the MERV about battery limitations I've never owned one.

The REVO is kinda weird in the sense that I believe its technically a monster truck but it has the suspension and stance more like a truggy. Not sure on the MERV about battery limitations I've never owned one.
Ah, thank you! And I am asking about the 4s because I have A BUNCH of itty-bitty 2s 25c 1600 MAH li-pos right now.

I'm sure someone else chime in eventually about the batteries but if the kit will run 4S then you can run two 2S packs in series as long as the packs are identical. That much is true of any kit.

I'm sure someone else chime in eventually about the batteries but if the kit will run 4S then you can run two 2S packs in series as long as the packs are identical. That much is true of any kit.
Awesome. I just counted and I have seven but one pack is puffy. (Thanks a lot, little brother...)

will it handle 4 cells no way. its 1/16 scale.. unless you upgrade motor along with esc..

I forgot the Revo has a battery holder on each side. Those run in parallel not in series. Looks like the max lipo the MERV can take is a 2S on a brushed system and 3S on a brushless system.

Back