Your suggestion for a power plant..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We like to try and abuse Rolex as much as humanly possible because, well, just because... >: )

Because we want to see how AWESOMELY upset we can make @Rolex.
So i'm presuming Rolex hates the word AWESOME! to such an extent that he wants to kill us with a tanker of oil?
We like to try and abuse Rolex as much as humanly possible because, well, just because... >: )
Sounds like a plan...

@Rolex:
1459295_667992509972352_2892425177364640875_n.jpg

Why don't we stop using the word awesome?
You ought to. It's the most overused and misused word in the English language. Used and overused to describe EVERYTHING from the Universe to a potato chip. It's totally lost it's meaning and just shows the lack of thought going into conversations these days.
Watch American Restorations on TV and you'll know why I can't watch it any more.

You ought to. It's the most overused and misused word in the English language. Used and overused to describe EVERYTHING from the Universe to a potato chip. It's totally lost it's meaning and just shows the lack of thought going into conversations these days.
Watch American Restorations on TV and you'll know why I can't watch it any more.
I see what you mean...but this conversation is still totally AWESOME.

but if you don't you wont see all the awesomeness here....