XRAY XB8 owners!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's the same
with or without a powerfull engine

I finally had a chance to get out and beat the snot out of my X-Ray today. I decided to keep running until I broke something. Went to a local BMX style bicycle spot and flew like a bird. I was getting some huge air, up to 15 feet high and 20-30 feet in length. It took everything I could give it for 5 1/2 tanks. It finally took a dump when I stuck it into the side of a hard packed jump trying to clear a Quad at full throttle. I sank the right front wheel into the front side of the 4th jump. Locked it up solid.

After bringing it home, cleaning it up and assessing the damage everything on the buggy still looked like new with the exception of the inner right wheel bearing. The impact knocked the inner race about a 16th of and inch out causing it to lock up.

I have to say I'm impressed with the durability of the buggy. I'm going to try and get it out to a race next weekend. Ill have to see whats going on.

I got to run for th efirst time today and I likey my new buggy....I had many other issues w/ it that were unrelated to the buggy...but after a weekend of fighting those issues I played hard and I played well...I ran over a quart through it until I started futzin w/ the toe angles and called it a day....I do think the turnbuckles on the front are a little wimpy lookin but I ain't heard noone else complainin bout them so I'll let it be.....congrats on your new buggy Ed......and I'll be working on my new un-owned avatar soon

Back