This TEKNO ET410.2 kit has been an exercise in frustration and anger management.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent some time on the mini truggy when I got home this afternoon. I think it’s more or less ready to go. I pulled the HW ESC out of the stadium truck and soldered it in here. It really freed up a lot of space. I shortened the wires going to the receiver too. I still need to address the transponder wire but I need to get my heat shrink from my shop first. Other than that, it turned out really clean.

I also installed a few option parts that I felt were weak points in the kit. Exotek steering rack, bell cranks, rear center diff mount and center diff cap with replaceable spur. It’s 48p too! Now I only need to carry one set of pinions for all of them.

Before with the castle esc crammed in there:

IMG_3042.jpeg

Now with the hobbywing:

IMG_3035.jpeg
IMG_3036.jpeg

Still have decent access to the power button too.

Ready to rip! I’m thinking of taking it to the little park a few blocks over for a few test laps tomorrow if the weather is as nice as it was today.

IMG_3040.jpeg

Spent some time on the mini truggy when I got home this afternoon. I think it’s more or less ready to go. I pulled the HW ESC out of the stadium truck and soldered it in here. It really freed up a lot of space. I shortened the wires going to the receiver too. I still need to address the transponder wire but I need to get my heat shrink from my shop first. Other than that, it turned out really clean.

I also installed a few option parts that I felt were weak points in the kit. Exotek steering rack, bell cranks, rear center diff mount and center diff cap with replaceable spur. It’s 48p too! Now I only need to carry one set of pinions for all of them.

Before with the castle esc crammed in there:

View attachment 186172

Now with the hobbywing:

View attachment 186173View attachment 186174

Still have decent access to the power button too.

Ready to rip! I’m thinking of taking it to the little park a few blocks over for a few test laps tomorrow if the weather is as nice as it was today.

View attachment 186175

Looking nice. If you like clean wiring take a look at this. I used this ESC tray/rx box in my EB410.2

https://www.amainhobbies.com/raceform-eb410-v2-electronics-tray-rfmradiotray/p715382

It looks 100 times better than the motor I just soldered on. Soldering is painful and ugly for me. 🤬 Sometimes it involves a lot of bad words

my solder jobs aren't the best but they work. I just need to make a solder joint that can actually last a longer time.

Don't freak out 😬 when your springs (mostly the rear) break-in/settle, and you're left with a gap between the adjustment collar & spring at full droop.

Back