Sold / Found WTT: 2 rc10gts for 1/8 scale MONSTER TRUCK

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TriGGeR

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ok i have two rc10gts for trade one is a new blue chassis and one is an old tub chassis, i have a .12cvr, and a .12cv, the cvr needs a new piston and wristpin. on the blue chassis i have the following:
RPM arms (blue)
RPM front bumper
RPM reciever box
.12 cv (with cvr head on it)
newly rebuilt tranny
and a bunch of stuff i am leaving out

the tub chassis:
its stripped down to absolutely nothing. i have all of the parts for it in the toolbox.

i would include all necesary parts to reassemble the tub chassis and some extras for both cars. does not include electronics.

i would also sell these if any1 has the right offer. also i could throw in some money possibly on the MT

PM IF INTERESTED I REALLY WANT A NEW MT!

taking deals on all 1/8 MTs please guys even rollers i have engines!!!!

Well I do have my tmaxx roller. Let me know

Jon

I only would want one

jon2 i will give you both of them for the t-maxx with a sirio. pm me with your phone number we will talk

Trigger , SOrry bro But I sold the SIrio 23 package. if you are still interested let me know

Jon

yeah I'm kinda interested i just would like to have an engine in it. i have engines but they all need rebuilt and if you could show me some pics of it and what hopups are on it

I will try to get a camera.. I am a little lame on that side as I have to borrow one. If a deal pops up take it...

I will try to get one ASAP

Jon

lol just tell me man i trust you lol

Give me your email so I can send the list and the pics... I HOPE,

Jon

Looks like my maxx may be coming off the list to sell soon as I have sold a lot from it. I may have another max I may part with but I will see

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back