Winter woahs and hobby ruts.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out for a drive today up to the sand dunes, I seen a few whistle pigs, AKA ground squirrels so I will go out in a few weeks and wack and stack um.
I took a little break from rc this past Monday 😉
0221221602a.jpg

Redcat Rampage XRE? Cool looking car. Watched a YT vid with it on 6s. Your next car?

Good having you back at it again. HooAh. 'AC'

If I can find one. I'll definitely snag it lol.
View attachment 142428

Ooh I'm telling! Those are high capacity mags and an assault machineghostgun! Jk jk.

I can't afford to get back into pews.

I'm from the, "Live Free, Or Die" state 😉
View attachment 142460
I watch the show North Woods Law. One thing I find funny is their policing of ATV activity. Better watch it or they are going to start setting up radar traps for your RC cars 😜

I watch the show North Woods Law. One thing I find funny is their policing of ATV activity. Better watch it or they are going to start setting up radar traps for your RC cars 😜
Ever seen Super Troopers? While the movie is a comedy, the makers are actually not that far off from the reality of it......from what I'm told by a former NH statie.

Last edited:
Ever seen Super Troopers? While the movie is a comedy, the makers are actually not that far off from the reality of it......from what I'm told by a former NH statue.
Come on meow, who hasn't seen Super Troopers 😉

While I got your attention... I just found something really cool for a future SCX24 build. This is 1/25th scale and has rubber tires 😉
Screenshot_20220224-132430_Chrome.jpg

Come on meow, who hasn't seen Super Troopers 😉

While I got your attention... I just found something really cool for a future SCX24 build. This is 1/25th scale and has rubber tires 😉
View attachment 142487
You mean you haven't bought that yet?

You mean you haven't bought that yet?
Not yet. I just stumbled on the AMT tires for sale on ebay. The tires alone are $50. So I did some searching and found that they have the USA-1 and the Ford Hotwheels trucks. I have them both in my cart on Tower. Just waiting to grab them with my order coming up.

That's cool. I'm trying to decide what to build next. The wife made a mistake and told me I should buy a metal shelf for the shop.:eek:
Empty space means, new build...;)

View attachment 142428
I really need to go to the range. I havent been in a couple years, I used to shoot frequently then covid and ammo shortage made it a pain in the butt. I might have to start thinking about it again.

Then you need to come to my house @Doom! My back yard is the state of Idaho, There is a ton of places to shoot.
My gun room has well over 1000 rounds and any .22 caliber you can think of. Well almost any...;)
I have a few .22LR , .17 HMR , .22 Hornet, .223 , .22-250 , .220 Swift, "smoking hot", .243 and a little .410 for my Grouse.
I reload so I have a ton of rounds for each.

EDIT: how dare me, I forgot my .204 Ruger in which is a very flat shooting and kick in the ass to shoot.

Last edited:
It's funny, I seen a bunch whistle pigs out yesterday and woke up to snowing today...:mad:
My favorite is my .220 Swift because she will reach out and touch something but with being so fast, she heats up pretty quick so I don't shoot her much.
My .223 and .22-250 get my attention more.

It's funny, I seen a bunch whistle pigs out yesterday and woke up to snowing today...:mad:
My favorite is my .220 Swift because she will reach out and touch something but with being so fast, she heats up pretty quick so I don't shoot her much.
My .223 and .22-250 get my attention more.
Whistle pigs?
pig-whistling-vector-cartoon-illustration-260nw-1460433326.jpg

Or did you mean bottles of Whistle Pig?
whistle-pig-straight-rye-whiskeyfile_15_10.jpg

Here is a comparison if anybody is interested.
From left to right, .22LR , .22Hornet , .204 Ruger, .223, .22-250 , .22 Swift , .243

I used to have a Marlin .30-30 , .30-06 , 7mm Mauser , and two .308 but I don't hunt big game anymore so they went to my kids.
IMG_0266.JPG

We have open carry here. I get why some people do but I never would. I don't want people knowing what I got.
I hear ya, Man!

About 5 years ago, NH became a free to conceal carry state. While we've always had open carry, I have never seen anyone doing so. I just don't feel comfortable carrying, since I feel very safe in most of environment. I do tend to carry when I'm in the woods.

Last edited:
Back