Wife's already spending spending it!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the other thing... I too have a poor memory, not unlike my wife who can't remember what she had for breakfast, but she can pull up dirt on me, and recall verbatum things that I have said, and promptly bring them up, and hold them against me at a moments notice. My wife throws stuff at me that I did in the second grade man! Anywho... my point was that I too would slip and the truth would come out and she would be like "What!"... and I would be like "What?" LOL

Ahh, that sounds all too familiar :doh:
After 16 years of marriage I've learned many things, one of them is that she'll always remember the poop you forgot a long time ago and has no problem reminding you of it when it's clearly in her advantage to do so. :contract:

Ahh, that sounds all too familiar :doh:
After 16 years of marriage I've learned many things, one of them is that she'll always remember the poop you forgot a long time ago and has no problem reminding you of it when it's clearly in her advantage to do so. :contract:

How in the hell are they able to do that? Makes you wonder what they are doing when they are in Home Ec as a kid.. .they aint cooking that's for sure! Some sort of mind voodoo!