Who was wrenching today??? What did you do??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Installed the Xmaxx wheelie bar and tightened everything up, all I am waiting on is the gear covers and servo. They will be here tomorrow.

I'll take some pics tomorrow, it's in the shop drying. Just picture a bunch of tongue depressors with a couple of strings glued to them... :p

Yes it would. I just built mine to mess around with in the living room.

Refilled a shock on the electric car CPR and fired up the HoBao Hyper SS and broke it. Stripped out the upper A-Arm threads, don't have a new one on hand so I filled the hole with JB Weld and will drill and tap it back to a good hole. Got the Rage Drone flying again; crashed it, fixed it but didn't think I did a good job, and didn't, but flew it again anyway. Lost a propeller and obviously lost control and crashed it on a neighbors (long way away neighbor) roof. Sent daughter and grandson to retrieve it. Will get it back in the air and likely crash it again.

But we have seen your popsicle stick work and it will probably look like the London bridge or something. 🤔
I was thinking the same thing. He likes to play off his popsicle stick prowess as if he is playing with artsy fartsy crafty stuff. And then he builds a guitar that looks like something Mark Knopfler would be on stage with.

I wrenched on a paint brush. All finished, now on to the next project...

IMG_0097.JPG

I got my Xmaxx servo installed and the binding done. I forgot to order a servo arm so I can't put it back together until that comes in.

Wooden bridges would be pretty cool for my new 1/24 crawling spot.
Crepe myrtle trees. Alot of people top them yearly. 1/24-1/10 cuttings is what they give.

I'm in the process of building 2 scale houses. One is to see how long ot lasts out doors, the other I want to torch. 😁