Who was wrenching today??? What did you do??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stripped down my worst 1/24 scale and am going to use the parts for the new one that is on the way.
I have the Furitek Stinger system, Emax servo, aluminum links, and HR shocks.
There is a few things I'm going to add like some brass down low obviously.
I have an SCX24 I have been tempted to strip down for parts, but I can't bring myself to do it.

Makes me want to collect old cars and let em rust. 🤣
Make sure you take all the bolts you can out first so when they try to haul them away they only get a few parts at a time 😅

I have an SCX24 I have been tempted to strip down for parts, but I can't bring myself to do it.
This one was the last one I built and I just didn't like it but it has all the upgraded goodies including nice wheels and mud slinger tires.

Stripped a screw in my stripped locker. Swapped the rear and front so I can have a proper rwd. Front then randomly got notchy and locked the front left wheel. To get it driving I tanked the wheel and pulled the pin.

Lost it drifting and shoved a 10 foot truck under a 9 foot bridge. Had lights falling from 20 feet high. 🤣

20240329_130511.jpg

Stripped a screw in my stripped locker. Swapped the rear and front so I can have a proper rwd. Front then randomly got notchy and locked the front left wheel. To get it driving I tanked the wheel and pulled the pin.

Lost it drifting and shoved a 10 foot truck under a 9 foot bridge. Had lights falling from 20 feet high. 🤣

View attachment 186743
3D5C1F02-644D-42A9-BD90-534CEE12BF93.gif

View attachment 186743
So when are you going to quit treating it like a shelf queen and give it a real workout? 🤔 🤣

Today I fabricated one of these screen mesh pieces for the front "windshield". One of the guys I race with wanted one for his car, and I told him last week I would make one for him. It's just that screen stuff you use for windows to keep bugs out, and I cut it to size, and bended two tabs that gets servo taped inside the body.

IMG_3884 (1).jpg

Today I fabricated one of these screen mesh pieces for the front "windshield". One of the guys I race with wanted one for his car, and I told him last week I would make one for him. It's just that screen stuff you use for windows to keep bugs out, and I cut it to size, and bended two tabs that gets servo taped inside the body.

View attachment 187112

I've used screen door mesh a few times. 👍