When TMAXX 3.3 starts, it accelerates out of control.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeeMan

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have no idea what is wrong with my TMAXX 3.3, when i start it the wheels spin out of control and it sounds like someone is full throttle. When i hit the brakes nothing happens..only thing i can do is shut it off. PLEASE HELP

EDIT: After I used it for a day, the next day i started it and it barely moved, sounded like it was going fast but it was hardly getting power, now i am getting what i said above.

I have no idea what is wrong with my TMAXX 3.3, when i start it the wheels spin out of control and it sounds like someone is full throttle. When i hit the brakes nothing happens..only thing i can do is shut it off. PLEASE HELP

EDIT: After I used it for a day, the next day i started it and it barely moved, sounded like it was going fast but it was hardly getting power, now i am getting what i said above.

Check the clutch, the clutch spring might have come undone.

that would be best bet oh and make sure you didnt mess with the trim aswell..

Make sure the throttle opening is at 1mm ( or the thickness of a credit card), check your throttle trim on the transmitter. Make sure the lsn is flush with the screw housing. This is base setting and will make sure its not going way lean. I'm sure there's more to check, but start with those things.