Whats for lunch?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smothered pork chops and green beans. Got to love when mom calls and says she cooked.

A piece of toast with leverpostej.

Let's see if any of you(besides Rolex as I'm almost sure he knows) know what it is.

Is that like Cremasumyunguy?

:hehe:

it's a pâté made of pork liver and lard.

YUK!

No offense Neo but that sounds horrible. You and Pete should swap cook books lol.

No offense taken, it's an acquired taste. Much like many of the other foods of the Scandinavian cuisine. :hehe:

It's not unlike a paté, only no meat so the liver flavour is more pronounced.

ham sandwich dill pickles, mountain dew. oh i just took my street truck in to get the rear end gear changed from a 3.55 to a 4.11. i think it will work good cause i dont get on the high way much, most driving i do is 40-50 mph. last year i drove less than 20 miles on the high way.

It's probably similar in taste to lieberwurst.

The fact that you know what ass taste like is a scary concept. :hehe:

Did you know here is Korea it is illegal to eat, drink or smoke while driving? You can be ticketed for the morning commute coffee. I may be screwed.

Yea but y'all can eat kitty cats and puppies in the passenger seat. :)

Why yes you can...wait, did you just say eat pu....never mind. I have not had dog yet but I am sure I will before it is all over with. After a few beers and some soju I bet it it pretty good.

Meow meow mmmmmeeeeeoooowwwww...... (sizzle sizzle)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I was actually thinking something else... ;-) But I have had cat in Mexico and it was pretty good in a tamale. Dog, not yet but give me time.

Back