Anyone watching the 1/10 buggy worlds?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got to watch the mains. WTG Tater! That was awesome. The look on his face when he crossed the line was priceless. I had never heard of this kid before this event but I’m definitely a fan now.
You called that one BarnFab, for sure. Congrats on picking a winner. Spence done o.k. holding off the rest of the pack for 2d.

Red RC features a photo montage of Tater's winning buggy. I'll add the link below. Curious, the article states he usually runs Fantom. Fantom is ROAR approved, but not IFMAR approved. He had to make the switch to a HW power unit with ProTec battery for the world's. Pretty savvy driver to adapt so quickly to a major change in set up. Cheers. 'AC'

Tater's Buggy

Young Tater is part of our community here in the Flint, MI area. I don't know him well since I'm pretty new to all this - but he announced last night for our club race, lmao. Kid's a class act. Really stoked for him.

Young Tater is part of our community here in the Flint, MI area. I don't know him well since I'm pretty new to all this - but he announced last night for our club race, lmao. Kid's a class act. Really stoked for him.
That’s pretty cool! If you see him again give him a high five for me 😂

Back