Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL They got frosted with some spicy cocktail sauce. If cocktail sauce doesn't open your sinuses, you're still just eating ketchup.
Totally agree! Though, I have found that banana sauce (Filipino ketchup) goes extremely well with seafood.
Nice job, Bro!

Looks so YUM!
I spent about $100 on spices just to finally try making Indian food and curry recipes. Going to try Chicken Madras next.
Screenshot_20230414-000111_My Recipe Box.jpg

Last edited:
Tonight; brussels with bacon and onion and of course lots of butter and seasoning, and crab cakes.

4WttR8r.jpg

ktDXSOG.jpg

ICDaJd9.jpg

2nN18dc.jpg
How do you manage to fry bacon and keep the stove and counter top that clean?

Totally agree! Though, I have found that banana sauce (Filipino ketchup) goes extremely well with seafood.

I spent about $100 on spices just to finally try making Indian food and curry recipes. Going to try Chicken Madras next.
View attachment 163537
Some of my favorite Indian dishes are palak paneer, chana masala, lamb vindaloo, and curry goat stew.

If your bacon is splattering and popping grease everywhere, you're cooking it too high and too fast. Turn down the heat, and let it cook slower. :thumbs-up:
I broil my bacon. No splatters and cooks more evenly 😉

If your bacon is splattering and popping grease everywhere, you're cooking it too high and too fast. Turn down the heat, and let it cook slower. :thumbs-up:
I make bacon batches in the oven. If I want just a couple pieces I would do it in a frying pan. It doesn't heavily splatter, but there's a fine "misting" of grease that gets around the pan. My stove is gloss black, so everything shows up.
Just an FYI, I'm floppy bacon kinda guy.

I make bacon batches in the oven. If I want just a couple pieces I would do it in a frying pan. It doesn't heavily splatter, but there's a fine "misting" of grease that gets around the pan. My stove is gloss black, so everything shows up.
Who eats just a couple pieces of bacon? You slacker! 😃

I've tried oven bacon a number of times and it just ends up smoking the place up, and setting off the smoke detectors no matter the temp/method. I like bacon just about anyway you can do it, all depends on what it's being used for. But most times, I like chewy vs. crispy.

I like bacon just about anyway you can do it, all depends on what it's being used for. But most times, I like chewy vs. crispy.
Same here. Crispy bacon on BLT, salads, etc. Slightly chewy bacon if I am just having it for breaky.

I had a bowl of the butter chicken and rice for breakfast, and topped it with a fried egg. No pics, but it was really good that way. Lunch today will be a salad with all the goodies. Bell peppers, onions, bacon, cheese, mushrooms, carrot shreds, raisins, croutons, ranch dressing, and yes @Xraycer - hard boiled eggs 😉
Cereal bar. Would be better wrapped in bacon.

View attachment 163580
I just noticed - Is that a Fruity Pebbles treat? I am so making that!

We just learned that cooking our bacon in our Air Fryer makes them just perfect. No splatter and so easy to clean up. Takes a little more time but better than the wife burning them in the pan.
Such a shame to give to the dog burnt bacon!:cry:

Same here. Crispy bacon on BLT, salads, etc. Slightly chewy bacon if I am just having it for breaky.

I had a bowl of the butter chicken and rice for breakfast, and topped it with a fried egg. No pics, but it was really good that way. Lunch today will be a salad with all the goodies. Bell peppers, onions, bacon, cheese, mushrooms, carrot shreds, raisins, croutons, ranch dressing, and yes @Xraycer - hard boiled eggs 😉

I just noticed - Is that a Fruity Pebbles treat? I am so making that!
It is. Made with love. 🥰🤪🫠
Lunch sounds amazing. So did breaky.

We just learned that cooking our bacon in our Air Fryer makes them just perfect. No splatter and so easy to clean up. Takes a little more time but better than the wife burning them in the pan.
Such a shame to give to the dog burnt bacon!:cry:
What temp? How long?

I'll probably get crap for this, but I love the precooked bacon. Pop it in the microwave for 30secs or so and BAM! Done! Great when you want some bacon real quick on a chicken sand. Lazy, I know! Still darn good though! 🤷‍♂️ 😁😂:thumbs-up:

I'll probably get crap for this, but I love the precooked bacon. Pop it in the microwave for 30secs or so and BAM! Done! Great when you want some bacon real quick on a chicken sand. Lazy, I know! Still darn good though! 🤷‍♂️ 😁😂:thumbs-up:
I like Dunkin Donuts bacon. Its so goood. I found this meme and its called I am eating salad with bacon bits. It is a plate of bacon with 1 leaf of lettuce. Lol. I need to find that. On some weekends my dad gets up early and makes bacon.

I actually like Dunkin donuts better than mcdonalds breakfast.

Back