Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamburger Helper. Haven't had this in forever. Added some chopped onions, chili powder, and some extra cheddar.
20230411_113346.jpg

Last edited:
I actually dont mind a little burn on my pizza's, but I love my pizza stone. I've never tried cooking a pizza on a grill either though 😜
My son loves burnt pieces on his crust/bread, and his hot dogs blackened. Not me.
I've done frozen pizza right on the grill before. Once the grill gets to its highest temp, I would turn the flame down to the lowest setting and bake from there. Comes out pretty good.

Me too, i like cold burnt toast, always have meat burnt too
I have fallen asleep cooking a frozen pizza on more than one occasion. Woke up to a brown pizza. Ain't nothing a little ranch dressing can't fix 😜

I have fallen asleep cooking a frozen pizza on more than one occasion. Woke up to a brown pizza. Ain't nothing a little ranch dressing can't fix 😜
Ever had pizza jerky?

There are leftover burgers from yesterday, but i didn't feel like having another burger. I decided on a Hawaiian favorite, loco moco. Sooo goood!!
20230411_183404.jpg

Dinner tonight was spicy Italian sausage with saute onions. Topped with mozzarella and the sub thrown into the air fryer to melt the cheese and toast the bread. Delicious!
20230412_184624.jpg

I have chicken that has marinated all night in a bunch of Indian spices and yogurt and such. Getting ready to make butter chicken. I thought I would go ahead and try to make some naan bread. This is the best bread I have ever had. I want to make a pizza with it. It is crispy, soft, fluffy, and so so good. Topped it with garlic butter and parsley. Going to try some cilantro next.
20230413_143827.jpg

20230413_145734.jpg

I have chicken that has marinated all night in a bunch of Indian spices and yogurt and such. Getting ready to make butter chicken. I thought I would go ahead and try to make some naan bread. This is the best bread I have ever had. I want to make a pizza with it. It is crispy, soft, fluffy, and so so good. Topped it with garlic butter and parsley. Going to try some cilantro next.
View attachment 163496
View attachment 163495
That looks fantastic, Bro!

I'm due for some great Indian cuisine.

Back