Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on a liquid diet tonight 🤣

20230410_172535.jpg

Drink some for me. I got one shot left and I'm dry on all else. 😐😶
Done! :)

You ever try the crown vanilla? I saw it for the first time last week.
I'm not a big fan of the various flavored liquors. I have tried the vanilla but I'm not a fan overall. Of all the flavored crown's I've tried I think the apple is the only semi decent one.

I agree, they are terrible but I am staying away from beef and Subway is the only subs around us.

Subway used to be OK, but the last few times I have had anything from there it was awful. Love me some Jersey Mike's though!

The Subways around me are all pretty good. They don't hold up against Jersey Mike's, but whenever I get those Subway's 3 foot longs for $18 coupons, I fully take advantage of it. I got 2 sitting in my car right now. My son really likes Subway, and I like that I can get a bit of veggies into him when we order from there.

Dinner tonight:
Beautiful spring day today, so I grilled up some beef/pork burgers. Mine and my son had a fried egg, avocado, tomato and lettuce. Also tried grilling pineapple slices on the grill. It was ok.
20230410_182306.jpg

When you do, be sure to drop bye and help a brother out with his. 🤣

Now I'm hungry and wanting burgers.
Ha ha, will do. I've bought more furniture and house stuff with my fiancee than I probably ever have in my entire life. I was after all the guy that had a pretend race car in the dining room. LOL We have deck furniture now, so there needs to be a grilling/smoking station.

Ha ha, will do. I've bought more furniture and house stuff with my fiancee than I probably ever have in my entire life. I was after all the guy that had a pretend race car in the dining room. LOL We have deck furniture now, so there needs to be a grilling/smoking station.
No wood fire pizza oven?

I don't like burnt bread anything. Pizza stone is da 💣
I actually dont mind a little burn on my pizza's, but I love my pizza stone. I've never tried cooking a pizza on a grill either though 😜

Back