Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wife brought me home a cheeseburger from a little cafe her and her sister went to today.
I scratched it off my list of places to try, it wasn't good.

Anyone who can mess up a cheeseburger should be banished from the kingdom!

Last edited:
1. Fries
2. Sausage McMuffin with egg
3. Filet-O-fish
4. Breakfast burritos
5. Deep fried apple pie
I used to walk a mile on the outskirts of the hood for apple pies. Been a few times where I had to walk back and get more, just so good at midnight. Been 10 years since md and the bk lounge.

I made an apple pie the other day. 😊

A68E30B7-6342-464A-A5CB-4EC5C0FC7476.jpeg

Had some last night, it’s delicious!!! 👌

36396D80-55F4-4BF9-B0B1-9F46B73BF02B.jpeg

Except MD doesn't deep fry their apple pies in the US anymore.
I thought so, too. But, I when I moved out to Hawaii, I found out they served both versions. So, I think you would need to go to the right MD to get those fried goodies.
Nuked with butter, the only way to eat apple pie.
I've never tried it, but some people swear by cheddar cheese with apple pie.

Went to a family birthday party yesterday, for a 5yo's birthday party. Party fare were sandwiches, wings and pulled pork. Afterward, the 5yo's grandfather made food for the 13yo Boston terrier 😶
1008221544.jpg

We had Bbq pork loin without bbqing it. Mrs doom put in the crock pot all day in pineapple juice. Then it goes in the oven covered in bbq sauce for a half hour. Awesome flavor and super tender. A side of mac and cheese and we have spice cake for dessert. Now I remember why I am fat. 😍

Back