Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never heard of these. I would love to forage for sold mushrooms, but I know next to nothing about identifying the safe, edible ones.
Be careful if you ever do proper I'd is very important ided everything for an entire year before I ate anything even the easy o es like chicken of the woods wich is super easy but honeys are not so easy and mushroom poisoning g is not the way you wanna go..even just pooping your pants isn't in my top 5..lol

Be careful if you ever do proper I'd is very important ided everything for an entire year before I ate anything even the easy o es like chicken of the woods wich is super easy but honeys are not so easy and mushroom poisoning g is not the way you wanna go..even just pooping your pants isn't in my top 5..lol
No worries, I have zero intentions of going out and foraging for wild shrooms. I also probably wouldn't have the attention span to thoroughly learn it.

Some field mushroom n pizza

20220908_201236.jpg

20221010_204734.jpg

Nice dude looks good this probably all I got to eat tonight though🐈 lol heck might eat 2. I don't think either of them can cook.. LOL .my apologies ahead of time just tell me and I keep a little more G than that in the future. Trying to figure out the line. And and just nobody gets mad this is biscuits my kitty cat

20221011_152808.jpg

Nice dude looks good this probably all I got to eat tonight though🐈 lol heck might eat 2. I don't think either of them can cook.. LOL .my apologies ahead of time just tell me and I keep a little more G than that in the future. Trying to figure out the line. And and just nobody gets mad this is biscuits my kitty cat

View attachment 153937
Dude! Please tell me you have another cat named Gravy! 🤔 🤣

He needs two more cats. One named gravy and another named sausage lol
Or just another cat with three legs named Limp 🤪

A co-worker had a male and female Chihuahua. The male was named Taco, and the female was named Bell 😉

my here my daughter is 13 and shes been successfully breeding cats for money since she was about 7-8... :rolleyes: pull your heads out the gutter i aint talking no weird poop... but ya she names them all after food which she is ironically a skinny girl.. i was talking about ... well the other white meat with a little Disney twist.. lol but my wife does the french bulldogs and canecorso mastives.. we have a couple alpaca that same daughter deals with supposed to go get a goat... n not just talking bout my self that's coming up but the little furry kind with horns... lets see few farming achers out by Letchworth state park on the Genesee river... links there if your new to my neck of the wood...fortunately there is alot of awesome stuff around me here in WNY like the genesse is one of 3 i think rivers that flow north,,, theNile being one.. and forget the other mines the coolest tho of course.. live in the mushroom grow zone a big ring of mushies grow around the world isnt all that big lots of lakes and rivers ponds creeks woods forests hollers you name it,,, all gets a country girl all in the mood for a little relaxing romancing.. :angelic:... used to have stars sssooo many stars now and i love nature not conspiracies but I'm not sure theres too many stars any more but drones and enough that they actually are trying to make consilations... no lie.. not sure what their for probably baby sitting .. whatever dont think all that goona be around any way too much longer just got a notifacation from newsbreak today saying that they bought in on some drug and posted bunch of posters all over new york and new jersey... what to do during a nuclear fallout.... WTF is that about.. now I'm only 32 but seriously this is america why we pissing off russia when aint goona lie I've meet some bad ass russian.. sure as hell ain goona bitch slap one and take his girl friend.. prolly wise not to do the same here. but if your goona take his girl anyway atleast put em in a coma or better first no need in shooting up the whole bar... ya know especially with f*ckin.. nukes.,,. now iknow this is a what I'm eating post and I'm pretty sure its radiation in my near future looking like smegal from the damn lord of the rings and i dont even get a chance to fight back because there is no such thing these days...;so i figure i have no thumbprint of the www. no facebook well i started one line whatever 10 years ago wrote "smoke weed every day"-Dr. Dre... and aint been back till maybe aweek ago my brother put a couple pics of me and my rc car problem... only a problem cause I'm doing this instead... lol... and if i was going to be imortal hey ill do it with you guys.. seem cool enough.. and no worries i get ahead hear soon ill donate and what ever to make it official.. if you guys can tolerate me that long.. maybe ill get a sticker or something...lol.. just playing you have helped me emencly already not burn my xmaxx twice now... which would have made 4 total... shes my B*tch tho and she takes it whatever whereever however i wanna give it so.. i try to give here a little upgrade here and there that ya know some times just dont work out.❤️‍🔥 well plenty of breething to do before i get evaperated..ha ha ha.. my next post i actually and going to give a rundown on my arrma granite man thats another of my girls that like it rough i was a traxxas fanboy for a min but my buddy gave me one and said if i didnt like it give it back if i did in a month payfor it .. I'm like pft... ya right shes not going to last a day little one amonth and ill give it to her guys i beat it to death well tried i had a point to prove besides stock the driveshafts are weak in the rear and diff,, and motor is all or nothing... took me a year to even have to do anything to it like mainanance was all and i upgraded it when i did.. crazy I'm talking gravel pits, over the house,i have a track i made in my backyard that i can tripple backflip over and over.. it just back flips like a mini revo off the wall.. any way all in another post. thanks to anybody board enough to read my iliterate story probly took aslong to sound out as it did for me to try to type.. ................ friends till the end...

BASH, CRASH, FIX, TELL THE OL LADY "she can't understand", REPEAT...

The wife, MIL, and I drove down to NJ this afternoon after I got out of work. We're going to visit my oldest, at her college, tomorrow. Tonight, we're staying with her brother and his family, which is only 2 hours from the school.
We didn't have anything for dinner, but had homemade soft pretzels, prosciutto, and crab toasts at her brother's home.

Last edited:
The wife, MIL, and I drove down to NJ this afternoon after I got out of work. We're going to visit my oldest, at her college, tomorrow. Tonight, we're staying with her brother and his family, which is only 2 hours from the school.
We didn't have anything for dinner, but had homemade soft pretzels, prosciutto, and crab toasts at her brother's home.

Snacks make a perfectly good meal, especially soft pretzels. :)

Back