Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had Bbq pork loin without bbqing it. Mrs doom put in the crock pot all day in pineapple juice. Then it goes in the oven covered in bbq sauce for a half hour. Awesome flavor and super tender. A side of mac and cheese and we have spice cake for dessert. Now I remember why I am fat. 😍
Wow, slow cookin' in that Pineapple juice...that sounds yuuuuuumy!! I love eating the circle pineapples that are on the side of a big 'ole ham fresh out the oven!!

So good and yes, I love pineapple on my pizza and a lime in my Corona! My dad is always bustin' my balls saying "Real men don't put fruit in their beer!" 😂 And I'm like, "Well, at least you stay hydrated drinking that watered down Coors Light!" We all laugh and laugh. 😂😁🍻

I made pot roast in the Instant Pot l, but I dropped the frigging pot of gravy all over the kitchen floor! 😡 View attachment 153823
What is better..... a plate minus gravy or gravy as the full course meal? Just sayin. Looks great.

Happy annaversary by the way.🖒
Hows the Mrs doing?

20221010_082042.jpg
20221010_082126.jpg

What is better..... a plate minus gravy or gravy as the full course meal? Just sayin. Looks great.

Happy annaversary by the way.🖒
Hows the Mrs doing?
Thank you, and she's doing fine!

You're certainly right, in your glass half full perspective. It would have been much worse to lose the meats. Today, I made gravy with a dry pack of beef gravy. Had it and the pot roast, a little while ago, with rice and Frank's Red Hot.

Last edited:
I love egg salad sandwiches as well. There were egg salad croissant sandwiches at the party this past weekend. It was a bit bland. Could of used a little more salt, mayo, and include pepper.

At least I could eat my sandwich in peace at work, at home, my cat is an egg salad fiend, and will eat half your sandwich, if you don't pay attention. 😱

Black Cat Reaction GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

Back