Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use this thread to boost my will power...:eek:
Supposedly when you crave something, if you smwll it a few times over the course of a minute or two, it gets rid of the crave unless were talking an addict.

Supposedly when you crave something, if you smwll it a few times over the course of a minute or two, it gets rid of the crave unless were talking an addict.
That would require a smellovision 🤣

Dinner tonight. Chicken breasts marinated in garlic, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper. Topped with 2oz cream cheese each, then wilted spinach, then mozerella and provolone cheese and baked 25 minutes at 400°
20211112_182621.jpg

20211112_182903.jpg

Man thqt looks good. Looks better than the tacos I'm making tonight. 🤣 however I am making fajitas tomorrow
It was a simple recipe I found that takes just 15 minutes to prep, then 20-30 minutes in the oven. But it is so good. It's actually part of a Keto diet. After breaky today, I gots some makin' up to do 😉

Finished goods
20211112_190741.jpg

20211112_191219.jpg

Last edited:
I actually have more will power than most folks around here. I lost 110 lbs but my problem is, I put some back on. :confused:

I'm back on the Lean Cuisine BS again. I have been enjoying food way too much.

Let me the first to help corrupt you, no man should eat lean cuisine during the holiday season (which is now upon us). Seriously, that's why all the weight loss advertising starts after New years, Eat drink and be merry for the holidays, what are you a commie?

Last edited:
I really like bread, so I would take everything you've mentioned, and place it between two pieces of bread 😁

Or is it your kryptonite? 🍔🌭🍟🍕🌮🌯🥞🍳🍗🍖🥓🧀🥚🍩🍦🍰

Or worst yet, a vegan?
That sounds good. Actually amazing. Long john silvers or chick fil a at home.

I got home made pizza. Ones got sauce cheese sausage bacon peperoni rhe othe no sauce, cheese and the same toppings. Eating it cold with cold home made sauce on top.

Read somewhere every hot dog takes 8 minutes off your life. Started making empanadas recently. With frozen dough it’s much easier and still pretty good. Got some toasted sesame oil makes stir frying vegetables a lot better. Some homemade pizza lately. Pickle pizza with ranch not my fav but different.

Read somewhere every hot dog takes 8 minutes off your life. Started making empanadas recently. With frozen dough it’s much easier and still pretty good. Got some toasted sesame oil makes stir frying vegetables a lot better. Some homemade pizza lately. Pickle pizza with ranch not my fav but different.
Pickle pizza?

After our son's soccer game this morning, Susan and I went to one or my favorite Vietnamese restaurant: Viet Thai.
We started off with summer rolls, and then noodles. She got pho and I got bun rieu.
1113211148.jpg
1113211152.jpg

Last edited:
I tried a Vietnamese place once. It was way out of our way, in a very bad part of Indy, but it was awesome food.
A lot of Vietnamese restaurants are in the hood. Cheap rent. A lot of my peeps came from very rough, corrupt areas in our homeland, so they probably find these US hoods rather tame.

Yet I'm still living.

Back