Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pistachios for breakfast ;)

20211114_073357.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, hey, hey!

........don't forget about those 🐩 ! 😆
The dogs are what they feed to the drunks at 2am 🤣

There was a period I went through a 2lb bag every week. These and cashews ties for my favorite snack nuts. In chocolate, almond can't be beat! In brownies, it has to be walnuts.
I dont like bitter nuts like almonds, walnuts, and pecans but I love pistachios, cashews, peanuts, and macadamia nuts

I'd have that whole bowl devoured in no time and be reaching into the bowl for another after eating the last one and be left 😥
I'm working on that lol

I dont like bitter nuts like almonds, walnuts, and pecans but I love pistachios, cashews, peanuts, and macadamia nuts
Same here. That's why they need to be concocted into something sweet 😉
Not a big fan of mac nuts. Peanuts are 3rd in line of my favorite snack nuts.

Split pea and ham soup with bacon.
Dinner to go with the bread.
That soup would certainly hit the spot on this cool day here in NH!
We've got a pork roast in the crock pot, the smell is making me drool.
I love the smell of cooked meat wafting through the house! They need to make this into a car freshener 😁

That soup would certainly hit the spot on this cool day here in NH!

I love the smell of cooked meat wafting through the house! They need to make this into a car freshener 😁
Then you'd just eat your dashboard 😜

My wife made Caldereta for herself and Chicken Curry for me since I dont like Caldereta. Theyre both Asian dishes so naturally theyre eaten over rice :)

Caldereta:
20211115_092846.jpg

Chicken Curry:
20211115_092835.jpg

Back