Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susan made chicken lo mein for dinner tonight.
1115212005.jpg

What brand noodles are those? I can't ever find those here.
It's a store brand from a regional supermarket franchise called Hannaford. The ones she bought were in a box off a shelf. However, I typically see them on par cooked in bags, in a refrigerated section with tofu.
I'm really surprised you can't find lo mein noodles in your area.

It's a store brand from a regional supermarket franchise called Hannaford. The ones she bought were in a box off a shelf. However, I typically see them on par cooked in bags, in a refrigerated section with tofu.
I'm really surprised you can't find lo mein noodles in your area.
Dude, there are times when I can't find eggroll wraps, toilet paper, or even hamburger here. Let alone lo mein noodles.

Susan came home from work and whipped up a Cuban sandwich, using pan fried chicken breast in place of pork. Pressed it in our 20 year old George Foreman grill. It was delish! Washed it down with coconut water with 🍍 juice. It was appropriately served in a tiki glass 😀
Dessert was 2 Mexican fruit and cream popsicle. One mango, and one 🍓.
1117211843.jpg

Elk backstrap (blood orange olive oil glaze tonight)
20211118_193514.jpg

Last night was muley steaks for the kids and then wifey's birthday sashimi shindig (monk fish liver was a highlight for sure).
Night before that was cajun sous vide elk flank steak over noodles. Night before that was sous vide and butter brazed elk shank stroganoff over pan fried potatoes. That one was surprisingly good. Now there's some souffle about to go into the oven.
Life is good ❤

Elk backstrap (blood orange olive oil glaze tonight)
View attachment 136843
Last night was muley steaks for the kids and then wifey's birthday sashimi shindig (monk fish liver was a highlight for sure).
Night before that was cajun sous vide elk flank steak over noodles. Night before that was sous vide and butter brazed elk shank stroganoff over pan fried potatoes. That one was surprisingly good. Now there's some souffle about to go into the oven.
Life is good ❤
You're holding out of us! You didn't tell us you ran a fancy restaurant when you're not messing around with "taco" 😁

Monk fish liver, huh? That's super fancy!
downloadfile.jpg

I say we all just show up on Pats doorstep one day and demand amazing food! You had me at Blood Orange Pat! :)

Last night my wife made home made (no canned alfredo crap here! lol) Alfredo with chicken and broccoli.
20211119_103841.jpg

Habanero spiced Spanish rice and carnitas. I grabbed my chunks of carnitas before Susan shredded them. I just prefer chunks of meat!
Egg nog for dessert.
1120211837.jpg

Last edited:
Back