Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late dinner, everyone else ate already..
So I’m having a burger and a Mexican beer for Cinco De Mayo!! Cheer’s!! 🍻

First grill of the season too!! 👍
We grill right through the winter.

After my son's soccer match, a couple of towns over, we were planning to stop at a nearby taco joint I've been meaning to try. However, it was packed, and we didn't want to wait that long. So, we came back to town and grabbed a couple of Subway subs.
He got his usual over roasted chicken, while I opted for the Baja steak and cheese.

Just found my chicken jalapeno dip recipe.

Chicken Jalapeño Dip

12oz Can of White Meat Chicken (better with oven roasted chicken breast)
16oz Cream Cheese
1/4 Cup sliced Jalapeños
2 tablespoons Jalapeño juice
1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
4oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese (or whatever cheese you prefer)

Add some cayenne and paprika if you want a little more heat.

Best if you have a food processor.

Microwave cream cheese until soft. About 30 seconds. Place into large bowl. Place chicken in food processor and process until smooth. Add Jalapeños and process until Jalapeños are chunky. Add mixture to bowl and mix together. Add Jalapeño juice as needed to stir. Add Garlic Powder to taste. Put in lightly greased pie plate and top with cheddar cheese. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Garnish with a few Jalapeño slices.
20220506_182850.jpg

I had and hand full of crackers because the Lean Cuisine I tried didn't make it to the second bite.

We used a BK family bundle coupon last night for dinner. 3 Whoppers, 3 Whopper Jrs, and 3 small fries for $12.99! Best coupon going!

Gorgeous day today, so figured it was fitting to grill......something simple. Beef burgers!
Mine had American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, ketchup and a fried egg. The pickles didn't work in my burger. It was Sam's Club spicy maple bourbon pickles. It was just too maplely! I'll stick with bread and butter pickles.

My wife loves an egg on her burger. I have had a real hankering for a hamburger. Can’t this weekend but next week. The store I go to makes burgermignons. They are the bomb with blue cheese and some home made potato wedges.

Gorgeous day today, so figured it was fitting to grill......something simple. Beef burgers!
Mine had American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, ketchup and a fried egg. The pickles didn't work in my burger. It was Sam's Club spicy maple bourbon pickles. It was just too maplely! I'll stick with bread and butter pickles.

Burgers...would be my choice if I was only aloud to have one food. :thumbs-up:

My wife loves an egg on her burger. I have had a real hankering for a hamburger. Can’t this weekend but next week. The store I go to makes burgermignons. They are the bomb with blue cheese and some home made potato wedges.
Bugermignon? That sounds very pricey!
If I was making burgers just for me, it would have been a mixture of beef and hot Italian sausage.
Burgers...would be my choice if I was only aloud to have one food. :thumbs-up:
I think mine would be egg, sausage, and cheese on a toasted bagel.

Bugermignon? That sounds very pricey!
If I was making burgers just for me, it would have been a mixture of beef and hot Italian sausage.

I think mine would be egg, sausage, and cheese on a toasted bagel.
They are 2 for $5.00 and I make my own buns and fries from scratch it’s cheaper than going out anyway. But I miss going out to dinner.

They are 2 for $5.00 and I make my own buns and fries from scratch it’s cheaper than going out anyway. But I miss going out to dinner.
$2.50 a patty?! What is it made with? Filet mignon are over $30/lb here.

Back