Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We stopped at Taco bell while out running errands. I'm probably good for another three or four years before I get dumb enough to give them another try. Just really disappointing.

We stopped at Taco bell while out running errands. I'm probably good for another three or four years before I get dumb enough to give them another try. Just really disappointing.
Sorry to hear, J. I typically only go to one particular TB, by me, and they always do a good job with the food. This is probably because the people making the food are adults and not teenagers. This particularly establishment is a Taco Bell/KFC combo. They also do a really good job with the KFC food as well.

But wait. Theres more!

I tgink sonnys and chickfila are the only places I really eat at, and thats less and less.

Susan and I went to an African place for dinner. We've never eaten any sort of African cuisine before, so it was a first for the both of us. The place has really high reviews on Google search.
Being a big fan of oxtail, I already knew what I was going to order before we got there. Unfortunately, Susan decided to be adventurous and order something called ndole. I suspect that ndole is a Cameroonian dish that's an acquired taste. The stuff tastes like steamy, funky feet! I suggested she order something else, but she declined and just picked up a small tuna sub on the way home.
Then we get the bill and sees that the place adds an automatic nearly 20% gratuity to the bill. For 2 people? Then below that, they gave figures for additional 15%, 20%, and 25% tips you can contribute. I gave an additional $5.
At least the oxtail stew was decent.
0528221919.jpg

One bacon cheeseburger, cheese sticks, chicken tenders, fries, onion rings, and pretzel bites with beer cheese sauce. Felt like the swat team in my stomach this morning. 🤣😂

We went to our close friends, from around the corner, for a low key Memorial day cookout. Burgers, dogs, and baby back ribs. They also surprised me with a Boston cream pie cake for my birthday, which was yesterday.
It was a really nice way to end the day, after spending hours in the heat doing the lawn.

We went to our close friends, from around the corner, for a low key Memorial day cookout. Burgers, dogs, and baby back ribs. They also surprised me with a Boston cream pie cake for my birthday, which was yesterday.
It was a really nice way to end the day, after spending hours in the heat doing the lawn.
Sounds good. Happy birthday.
Havent had a neighborly cook out in 20 years. They used to be all the time growing up. Sonething changed, not sure what.

I pressurwashed in the 90° heat today. About to go sit in a dark cold truck. The ham sub for dinner drained what little water I had left.

Salad sounds amazing right now.

Back