Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crunchy or chewy? I just tossed some on sour dough with chicken and tomatoe. I like it chewy but can settle for half and half.

This a.m. a friend made rolls, eggs, bacon, 2 different sausages and ham. I must say, it was a good day!
I like my bacon floppy. So does my oldest. The others like it crispy

purchased a jumbo salad 7 days ago wife and I made a chicken breast in air fryer . still eating it today with some short ribs from local street vendor 3+ racks and homemade biscuits. yummy sorry no pics

I took Mrs. DOOM! out for Italian food tonight, a quiet sit down meal was a nice change. She also made bread pudding today and I definatly over indulged.

I made chicken enchilada for dinner tonight. Well, not really. It was more of a enchilada lasagna. Dessert were new red velvet cake Pop tarts with a cold glass of milk.
0502222030a.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, I didn't even notice you were on the go lol.

Tonight I am thinking about making some simple chicken and jalapeno dip and eat with some tortilla chips. Not feeling too hungry. But this stuff is killer. Cream cheese, cheddar, jalapenos, chicken breast, all shoved in a food processor for a quick blip of the trigger then baked to a creamy goodness. I can eat a whole bag of tortillas if I'm not careful.

Oh, I didn't even notice you were on the go lol.

Tonight I am thinking about making some simple chicken and jalapeno dip and eat with some tortilla chips. Not feeling too hungry. But this stuff is killer. Cream cheese, cheddar, jalapenos, chicken breast, all shoved in a food processor for a quick blip of the trigger then baked to a creamy goodness. I can eat a whole bag of tortillas if I'm not careful.
Hey, Man, it's not your fault. They obviously makes those bags much too small.😁

Just finished lunch a little while ago. Grilled barramundi with Magic Salmon seasoning and served over rice. Barramundis are gamefish from the land down under. Really tasty fish. Has the texture of tilapia but doesn't have the gaminess of tilapia.
I get them at a local grocery store. They come raw, filleted, vacuum sealed, and frozen. Even though it comes from Australia, it still cost about the same as regular indigenous fish. About $12/lb.

Last edited:
Back