Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lunch today was at a place Kung Fu Tea/KTT Fried Chicken. I've had one of their boba tea before, but have never tried the foods. Today, I got the spicy fried chicken sandwich with charred corn and a winter melon milk tea with bobas(tea infused tapioca pearls). It took awhile to get the sandwich, but it was freshly made and was delicious!

Dinner was cleaning up all the leftovers. I baked up 3 yellow potatoes in the mic, topped it with taco meat, queso, sour cream, lettuce, salsa, jalapenos, and cilantro. Pretty darn good!
0425221215.jpg
0425221217.jpg
0425221831.jpg

My son had requested eggs Benedicts for dinner the other day. So, that's what I whipped up tonight. Also, roasted baby potatoes.
Frank's Red Hot adds a nice acidity to the hollandaise sauce. I like my eggs very runny. Needed a slice of brioche to sop up all that gooeyness
0426221824.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Susan and our 16yo are down in Florida this weekend for a cheer finals. Our son will be turning 15 tomorrow, so today we went to try, Bonfire Country Bar and Grill, a place I've read about.
We both got the Towering Texan burgers: 2 patties, bacon, lettuce, and tomatoes with bbq sauce. We also got a buffalo chicken flatbread to share. Burgers were good and the flatbread was ok. We grabbed cannoli and a lobster tail pastry on the way home.
Our 18yo is home, but she had stuff she needed to catch up on, so she didn't join us.
0430221748c.jpg

Today my son turned 15. Made home his favorite breakfast: chicken and waffles with sausage gravy.
0501221135.jpg

Bacon 🥓 it’s what’s for dinner! Sort of.. it’s for the egg bake the wife is making. 😉

View attachment 145795
Crunchy or chewy? I just tossed some on sour dough with chicken and tomatoe. I like it chewy but can settle for half and half.

This a.m. a friend made rolls, eggs, bacon, 2 different sausages and ham. I must say, it was a good day!

Back