Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$350/night. But I kinda think my buddy said there are different rates for longer stays.
Rates are probably season dependent as well.

Dinner tonight is Italian sausage and veggies(peppers, onions, zucchini, carrots and mushrooms) on hoagie rolls. Had mine with American cheese. I would have used provolone if we had any. Still tasty as it was!
1014211751.jpg

Rates are probably season dependent as well.

Dinner tonight is Italian sausage and veggies(peppers, onions, zucchini, carrots and mushrooms) on hoagie rolls. Had mine with American cheese. I would have used provolone if we had any. Still tasty as it was!View attachment 134992
I just had a eyegasm ...

I had a couple Johnsonville smoked cheddar brats with hashbrowns.

Beef, pork, and smoked chickey chili with chili cheese fritos & sour cream- and fresh made cornbread of course
View attachment 135017
I eat my chili with fritos and sour cream and cornbread. Box some of that up and send my way 😉 Dayum bro!

12 year old Whiskey....Its whats for dinner. 🤣
I'll have the occasional Jack and Pepsi, but just not a hard liquor guy. I'm a beer guy. Preferably lager and ale.
I had a couple Johnsonville smoked cheddar brats with hashbrowns.
I love sausages! It should really be it's own food group.

I'll have the occasional Jack and Pepsi, but just not a hard liquor guy. I'm a beer guy. Preferably lager and ale.

I love sausages! It should really be it's own food group.
As I'm beaming up a coke. I usually have it with a pepsi. can't do beer or tgat other stuff anymore. Not much of a drinker anymore.

Beef, pork, and smoked chickey chili with chili cheese fritos & sour cream- and fresh made cornbread of course
View attachment 135017
3 proteins? Are you allowed to do that? 😁

I've just never really been into Fritos, but last month, I came across chilli cheese Fritos. I figured my son would like it, since he likes Fritos and loves anything Texmex. Of course, I had to give them a taste test. Wow, these are really good!
The following week, I saw they also have a jalapeno edition. I like these even better than the chili cheese version!
Then there's cornbread. What is there more to say about cornbread? 😍
As I'm beaming up a coke. I usually have it with a pepsi. can't do beer or tgat other stuff anymore. Not much of a drinker anymore.
I'm not much a drinker. Usually like to have a beer or 2 on a non work night, or in social gatherings.

Back