what would you guys recommend?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pissant

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
this is my fist rc nitro car. I can not decide from a truck or a buggy. I would do alot of bashing and offroad stuff. i either will get a gs storm buggy or a savage .21 truck. this is so hard to to pick. Are the savage's any good?

i am in the same situation as you, i am looking to get a nitro r/c soon here too. from what i gathered, offroad seems to be the most fun unless your serious about competeing....and everyones been telling me the savage 25 is a better bang for the buck...so i think thats what i am getting. ya, i am no help..hah.

yes i would try the savage .25, i dont think that u will be sorry for buying it!

bryan

Do you plan to race ? - go with buggy or just backyard run crap over ? - get the savage

i am going with the savage .21 baby! :stickup: There ar eso many hop-ups like the tsais custom side pipe from RCHub.com thta is so wicked and also the spinning wheels that are f#$k!*g cool. Man i am going to make truck the mena machine. GO MONTER GARAGE AND :bow: JESSISE JAMES!

lol, calm down pissant:shhh:

bryan

ya i dont understand the concept of spinners on offroad, dont seem like they would last very long...

they dont, it will mess them all up if they see dirt. they are made for looks and on road.

bryan

For bashing I would choose a truck. Everytime me (T-maxx) and robriguez (Inferno) go bashing, 90% of the time he breaks something. On the other hand my maxx handles the terrain no problem. We've been jumping, flipping, etc.. Buggies are more for racing and smooth terrain and jumps.

team 17 is also right, i love my supermaxx, i can go and bash it when i want and it usually doesn't break.

bryan

when i used to bash with my old ofna mbx pro, the only time i broke crap, was when my buddies t-maxx would plow into it... shock towers/shocks lol - i wont dear drive the mbx 5 around him :rolleyes:

for an all around basher and player. go truck , especially if its a savage . they can take the abuse.

Back