What video games are you playing right now? Or used to play? Other games like board games are welcome

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt know this thread existed ,but I have been playing Read Dead 2 ,sense I passed it 3 times
I wanted to see what I missed in the game ,I knew there was poker games in it ,but never checked
it out ,I never knew that Rockstar put the effort & time to put a highly detailed poker game in a
action packed shooting game with story & missions!..:cool:

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

I didnt know this thread existed ,but I have been playing Read Dead 2 ,sense I passed it 3 times
I wanted to see what I missed in the game ,I knew there was poker games in it ,but never checked
it out ,I never knew that Rockstar put the effort & time to put a highly detailed poker game in a
action packed shooting game with story & missions!..:cool:

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

I tried that game and just could not get into it. Maybe because I missed some of the small details like this.
If anybody is into single players, zombies and survival games, check out Days Gone. Hands down the most realistic game I have ever played and my favorite game ever!
1695686703422.jpeg

PXL_20231202_171402793.MP.jpg

Games from my uncle who doesn't have Xbox no more
Each game has 2 disks
The single player for battlefield didn't work but the CO op / multiplayer disk worked.
Didn't see if the sonic one works yet.
Surprised 360 games works on One

Dusted off my MechWarrior 4: Vengeance and Black Knight. Been a lot of fun revisiting them.