Sold / Found Revo Racing fund sale!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattyfats420

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
RC18 fundraiser...come take a look!

Every item on here is all up for Best Offer, dont be afraid to shoot me an offer on anything. This is all stuff i will never use again, so i would like all this stuff to help out the RC Boys and Girls out there just like ALOT of people on this site have done for me. so if you need anything just shoot me a PM or reply here.

Trinity Green Machine 3 "pro" 27T motor -used 550 sized motor
$20-SOLD
Team Orion SV2 Method 13T motor-NIB W/ angled brushes 550 size motor
$30 OBO
orionsv2.jpg

Revo turnbuckles NIP
$15-SOLD

i also have some XBOX 360 games, they have been played, beaten, than been sitting ever since. so let me know if your interested.
Gears of War-$20(not pictured)
Rainbow Six Vegas 2-$35
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion-$30. (not pictured)
(can include pics of the other games I've beaten recently if asked.
also have lots of PS2 games, and a working Nintendo 64 with about 10 games also not pictured but can provide if your interested) ((All games and PS2 stuff are all Best Offer)
games1.jpg

games2.jpg

*all games played a handful of times and than put away, no scratches on any games and all well taken care of*

Logitech PS2 keyboard/controller combo or it can be used on a PC Via USB- $20 OBO
PS2keycontrol.jpg

PS2 HDD/either net adapter- $20 OBO
PS2HDDinternetAdp.jpg

PS2- $40 OBO
PS2.jpg

Monster Garage custom painting guide- $20 OBO
MGcustompaint.jpg

Hobbico 905 Timed charger- $15 OBO
hobb905.jpg

Engergizer Ni-MH AA battery charger with 12 2500mAh batterys- $30 Firm
EGbattery.jpg

Cheap tricks and SFX painting guide- $20 OBO
CCSFbook.jpg

big block header and alum. pipe- $10
BBheaderpipe.jpg

1/18 '65 GTO Hurst Special Edition Model- $40 OBO
65GTOhursted.jpg

12MM hex Front and rear used Electric rusty wheel/tire (6) combo- $20
12mmrustywheels.jpg

Revo P2 Rockers with aluminum posts (4)-$10-SOLD

XTM 1.5V 2400mAh sub c cell Glow Ignitor with gauge( charger not uncluded )- $10
XTM2400GI.jpg

Stock RC18 XP2 Radio (only used a handful of times) Tx/Rx $20
RC18TxRx.jpg

MIP center CVDs for revo 2.5R ( put together and installed but never used )-$25 OBO
MIPrevoCVDs.jpg

JR Z270 servo used (was used to replace stock Rustler servo ) -$10
JRZ270.jpg

HardCore Titanium total undercarriage Skid with hardwear for Revo 2.5R -$35-SOLD

Golden Horizons blue aluminum Revo upper and lower steering arms for Revo 2.5R and 3.3( part that connects the servo arms to the turnbuckles )- $25-SOLD

Futaba 2PH Magnum sport 75MHz AM Rx - and a Converted Pistol Tx with Rechargeable NiMH Battery pack ( so you dont need 8AA batteries, the NiMH pack will work with any Peak NiMH Charger with a Deans Ultra plug-$50 OBO

NIP Traxxas blue aluminum 14mm hexes with pins-$10 OBO
BlueAlum14mmhex.jpg

Benzomatic butane Soldering iron with multiple tips- $20-Sold

Also have other revo stock parts. PM me and let me know what you need.

*Looking for trades for RC18 series parts or hop-ups. let me know what your got*

** all prices are negotiable and all trades are considered**

***all these prices DO NOT include shipping costs because of prior events. but as you can tell from my trader rating that i am a straight up guy. all i ask is for your FULL address and i will calculate the exact shipping rate and thats what you will be charged, not a penny more. most of the time i use Flat rate Boxes and envelopes, but i ALWAYS ship USPS Priority mail. and will be out between 1-2 days after payment is received.***

Last edited:
got pleanty of goods hear, get it while its hot! =]

what "turn" are the motors, and can you put bullet ends on them if i buy them?

"The Green Machine 3 is a 27 turn single wind electric motor that uses 22awg wire." quoted directly from the trinity website. i usually put deans ultra plugs on my brushed motors, but i should have some billet correctors around.

SKU: ORI25121

"Method R V2 13T, Double, All Method motors are produced using top quality components and feature:·Aluminum V2 endbell, ·Angled (V) brush orientation, ·Cylindrical long life Enduro brushes, ·Low resistance copper brush control tubes, ·Intelligent anti-vibration spring system, ·High-temp Inox steel brush springs, ·Race bred armature, ·Dual ball bearings, ·Pre-installed capacitors with circuit confirmation LED" quoted from the Orion website
i can also install bullit connectors if you want. or deans ultra i have too

the trinity i had in my old Rustler and it flew with a 8.4V battery.
only used it for like 2 hours total out of the 6 months i had it.
and the Orion motor like i said is brand new, i still have the original box and instructon booklet.

so let me know what you think.

Last edited:
bumpage, and ill be adding lots more goodies to this tomorrow so keep and eye out.

all trades considered. *all prices not including shipping* **all prices are OBO**

Thanks for looking,
-MattyFats420-

Last edited:
bumpers are cool! =]

who is the big block header and alum pipe made buy

I'm not actually sure cuz i got it in a trade. it doesn't say anything on it. but its definetly a tuned pipe from the looks of the inside. i also have a Revo, and T maxx header i could stick on that pipe if anyone would want me to do that.

sales pending on Rear Revo RPM A Arms, and OFNA Micro Fail Safe.

still lots of goods left. check it out! =]

bumper, lots of goodies for cheap. all trades and offers considered.

bumper, check it out folks!

Last edited:
added a few more items, check it out

Added A LOT of stuff to this cuz i just sold my revo and got alot of spare revo parts and nitro parts that i dont need anymore, I'm out of nitro for good

sorry again for there being no pics with the recent additions, just send me a PM or reply with your email address and ill send pics untill i get my comp or photobucket fixed.

EDIT: pics are all up, all i can say is mozilla has been a pain in my @$$ lately.

Thanks
-MattyFats420-

Last edited:
would u sell the 12 AA rechargeable batteries W/O the charger just the batts

yes i can sell you the batteries if you want. shoot me a PM

Also i updated all my stuff, added some items and such

BUMP

BUMP, still got lots of goodies i need to get rid of, shoot me some offers. also looking for RC18B upgrades.

bump, all prices reduced, check it out

need this stuff gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.