Sold / Found T-Maxx Parts, Video Games for X-Box 360, PC, PS2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharliesTheMan

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
OK I'm adding some RC parts that I have for sale. These are brand new and in perfect condition.

Price Reduction: $70 shipped obo
I have a brand new Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3 transmission for sale. I bought the transmission brand new for my T-Maxx when I was planning to put a big block in my truck, but then I bought a Savage and decided not to put a new engine in the Maxx. This tranny is much stronger than the black 2.5 T-Maxx transmission, and will handle a lot more power without breaking. If you are upgrading the engine in your T-Maxx or adding more power to the stock engine, such as air intake or exhaust, or even steep gearing, you NEED this upgraded, stronger tranny that Traxxas redesigned for the 3.3. I also have the Opti-Drive module that you will need so that you can keep your reverse. This is the computer module that the transmission was designed to be used with on the 3.3 and the Revo.

I paid over $120 for these items plus shipping. I will sell both the tranny and the module. I will also include some other T-Maxx parts that you see in the picture. It's a brand new set of chassis braces, which always come in handy once yours get scraped up, a brand new air intake a couple of brand new oiled air filters, air filter oil, and a full set of bulkheads and hingepins.

I welcome reasonable offers, and I'll most likely accept them!

100_0345.jpg

100_0346.jpg

100_0347.jpg

I have been cleaning up around the house and organzing the hobby room, and I've decided to part with my video game collection. I've got this stuff priced to sell, and I will negotiate if your interested in some items. I have games for PC, X-Box 360, and PS 2. I also have some accessories that I'll be listing, and I may list my collection of original Nintendo NES hardware and games if there is enough interest, but I'm partial to that stuff as I've been collecting for a while and I love the vintage stuff. I'm taking the pictures while I'm here at work so I have to work on it as time permits. I have about 20 or so PS 2 games that I have listed and priced, just have to take the pics and they should be up within a few hours. I will negotiate, and the more items you buy the better of a deal I'll give you. I may even throw in some free stuff if you buy a pretty good bit.

All of these games come in their original case and the instructions will be included unless I specify otherwise.

I will pay all shipping charges, these prices are final total. I will accept all reasonable offers. Just remember, I decide what's reasonable :)

I am adding some more items to the list, and I am going to sell these VERY CHEAP. I will be adding a few more things later as well, so check back in a little while. I have a Logitech steering wheel setup that is still brand new in the box. I took it out and took pictures, and then replaced it into the box in it's original plastic packaging. It is the variable rate feedback wheel that is supposed to be one of the most realistic wheels on the market. $55 shipped SOLD
100_0333.jpg

100_0335.jpg

100_0339.jpg

I am also selling a really nice digital camera. It has been used a few times, but it is still in the original box. I will also include all of the accessories to go with it. I will throw in the Case Logic leather carrying case, the 512 MB SD 60x card, 4 AA Duracell rechargeable batteries (so you can always have a spair pair) and a charger for the batteries. The camera is a Samsung 6 megapixal digital camera with an extra large LCD for playbak and picture review and it is a video camera as well. With this, you will be able to shoot video of your RC and post it on the web. Now you can prove that you really did jump over a school bus with your x-mod! $80 with all accessories shipped SOLD

100_0283.jpg

100_0285.jpg

100_0288.jpg

100_0289.jpg

100_0290.jpg

If you buy both the camera and the steering wheel, I will let them both go for a really good deal. I will also accept any reasonable offer on either of them, as I really need to sell them ASAP.

X-BOX 360 GAMES

Tiger Woods 06 $10
Half Life 2-The Orange Box $20 SOLD
100_0301.jpg

Need For Speed Games $35 for all three or I'll sell individual, whichever comes first. SOLD pending payment
NFS Carbon $10
NFS Most Wanted $10
NFS Pro Street $20 (This is the newest one, amazing game!!)

100_0302.jpg

X-Men X 3 Official Game $10
Ultimate Alliance and Forza Motorsports 2 $15 for both SOLD pending payment
100_0303.jpg

100_0304.jpg

I'll include a free demo game with the first 2 purchases

100_0305.jpg

PC GAMES

Call Of Duty 2 $10SOLD pending payment
Condemned Criminal Origins $10SOLD pending payment
100_0294.jpg

Need For Speed Carbon Collectors Edition (I will incluse the collectors DVD) $10 SOLD pending payment
The Sims 2 Deluxe $10
100_0295.jpg

Battlefield 2 Collection $10 includes 4 games:
Battlefield 2, Special Forces, Euro Forces, Armored Fury

Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition $10
100_0293.jpg

Prison Tycoon $10 I don't have a pic yet but I can add one if you want. I'll include this game free if you buy two others.

More pics to come in a lil while. Like I said, I accept all offers, and may be willing to trade but mostly looking for cash.

OK Here's the PS2 Games and a few accessories.

Grand Theft Auto Trilogy Set $20 for the set. I will include the Collectors Edition poster that I have as well. These are in excellent shape, some have never been taken out of the case. SOLD
GTA II
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
100_0307.jpg

100_0308.jpg

Grand Theft Auto Vice City $8
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories $10
100_0309.jpg

NHRA Championship $10 SOLD
NHRA Countdown to Champions $10
IHRA Drag Racing Sportsman Edition (one of my all time favorites) $10 SOLD
100_0310.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 2 $10
Midnight Club 2 $10
Corvette $10
100_0311.jpg

Gran Turismo 4 $15
The Sopranos $15
Tiger Woods PGA tour 07 $12 SOLD
100_0315.jpg

Call of Duty 2 The Big Red One $10
Stacked $10
The Sims $10
100_0316.jpg

Need For Speed Collectors Series $25 for all three (2 of the three games are still in factory sealed cello wrap.)
Need For Speed Underground
Need For Speed Underground 2
Need For Speed Most Wanted
100_0298.jpg

100_0297.jpg

Smash Cars- a must have for any RC enthusiast. One of the few RC racing games for PS 2, was hard to find. NIP- has never been opened. $15

Swap Magic 3, 2 disc set for CD and DVD. These are only to be used for legal backups and homebrew.
100_0319.jpg

Last edited:
ill take the need for speed collection and forza2 for the 360.

ohhh i missed the origanal nintendo stuff if interest, i can't say ya or nay but there is definite interest here. i have a perfect working console in great shape,2 regular controllers,wireless controler"!!!",gun and a slew of games and I'm like you kinda partial to it.

Last edited:
Man if you have that NFS Carbon PC still later this week I will take it....

Jon , I'll PM you

What are the system req. for Condemned Criminal Origins, Battlefield 2 Collection, and Call Of Duty 2?? If they'll work on my pc I might get them.

I'll post the requirements when I have a few minutes in just a lil while. I'm cooking dinner right now

What are the system req. for Condemned Criminal Origins, Battlefield 2 Collection, and Call Of Duty 2?? If they'll work on my pc I might get them.

J Man sorry I didn't post the requirements yet. Don't worry, I'm not going to sell those to anyone else until I send you that and you decide if you want them. So basically I'm holding them for you until you know if they will work and if you want them, then they can go to the next person in line.

This stuff is going a lot faster that I thought it would, so let me know if you want something.

If they will work on my system. I will buy them if you can hold them for me till monday. If not its no big deal.

I'll take the need for speed pro street and if fornza 2 comes available let me know.

What no wii games?

What games are included in the BF2 set? Not that I need another game or anything to play.

-Michael

If you put up any Gamecube stuff; in particular the action replay setup, I'm callin dibs!

Requirements for codemned:
Windows XP, 2000, or Vista
P4 2.0 GHZ
512 MB RAM
128 MB video RAM
DX 9 compliant sound card
8 GB disc space
DVD media

Call of Duty 2
3D hardware accelerator card-100% DirectX 9.0 compatible 64 MB
English version of Windows 2000/XP (I used it on a Vista computer with no problems,
but there was no Vista when they listed this on the box)
Pentium 4 1.4 GHZ or Athlon XP 1700 or better
256 MB RAM
DirectX 9 compatible 16 bit sound card
100% Windows compatible mouse and keyboard (yeap that is really on the box)
4 GB of disc space
8x CD-ROM or 2x DVD-ROM drive

Hope this helps. I read this stuff right off the box.

I've still got some of the good ones left if anyone is interested.

I have added the steering wheel setup and the camera.

I will take the Orange Box for the 360 if it is still available.

PM me your paypal addy.

I'll also take the camera. I need one just to keep in the car.

My Olympus is ONLY for taking pics of the Savage. lol

camera went quick. If anyone wants the steering wheel tonight is the night to make a deal!

And what kind of deal are we talking? I have Forza 2 and PGR3 which are begging for a wheel.....

pm sent. let me know something when you can

Status
Not open for further replies.