Sold / Found T-Maxx Parts, Video Games for X-Box 360, PC, PS2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you still have the camera?

no sorry the camera is sold.

And what kind of deal are we talking? I have Forza 2 and PGR3 which are begging for a wheel.....

That's wheel looks like the XBox version of the Driving Force Pro steering setup that I used to have for the PS2 (also by Logitech). That is a badass steering wheel. The brake pedal is great. Ralph has my old setup.

When I got Lessen's controllers, I actually gave away my $150 Microsoft wheel and pedals.

This is a great wheel. Jump on it.

Mark that Half Life 2 for the 360 as sold. Payment has been sent.

I will be listing some other items soon, mostly new T-Max parts. I'm willing to make some good deals, PM if there is anything you're interested in.

Thanks Rolex, it looks great!

I will soon be listing a 320 GB exteranl hard drive if anyone is interested

The tranny is still for sale. The guy that was interested didn't come up with the money. I've gotten some offers but I'm not going to give this thing away on a low ball when the price is already so good. I will accept offers, but they've gotta be better than half my asking price, which hasn't happened. The hard drive is sold.

If anyone is interested, I have tons of high grade car/truck audio equipment that I may list. about 6 amps, some subs, several sets of tweeters, and maybe my component sets, but I'm kinda partial to them as they are the cream of the crop and I can use them in any vehicle I will own. I used to have a small stereo installation business and I'm a bit of a sound quality audiophile, so I have acquired many nice items.

If you bought stuff from me, please check to make sure that I have left feedback for you. I tried to leave feedback for everyone as they paid, but I could only leave a certain amount then I reached my limit for the day. I think I got caught back up but please let me know if I miss your feedback, and please make sure you left mine.

I have reduced the new T-Maxx 3.3 tranny to 70 bucks shipped or best offer. I'm ordering parts for my crawler project so I will accept reasonable offers.

Charlie, I don't think u left feedback for me and I don't know how to for you. Also I just bought a bunch of stuff so would you go 30 bucks shipped?

Hey I know this is kinda low but if you still have the tranny would you do 50 shipped. really wanting the up my maxx as much as possible and this looks like a next upgrade.

Hey

Hey, PM Me .... There must be a problem with this site...

I will take the stuff.

Hey Thanks....

Payment sent to you Paypal.

Battlefield 2 Set
Magic Disk set
Simcity 4
Gran turismo
and..

Status
Not open for further replies.