Sold / Found Revo Racing fund sale!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang id love to have that gh setup... to bad i be broke.. anyway free bump for a good guy

Hey Matty do you think that those MIP revo center CVDs will fit a 2.5 Maxx? If so might have you box 'em up with the pipe. Shoot me a PM and lets see if we can do some business. Oh yeah..... and a good morning bump.

Yeah I checked the length on the CVDs.....not even close. Bummer

Dang id love to have that gh setup... to bad i be broke.. anyway free bump for a good guy

thanks alot man, let me know if you get some cash. ill cut you a good deal on that steering linkage.

Yeah I checked the length on the CVDs.....not even close. Bummer
yeah they definetly wont fit the Tmaxx or a 3.3. there not adjustable like the stockers.

man I'm better off just building another 2.5R =]

What did you have the pipe on...or did you ever use it? I have a Picco .26 and looking for a pipe for it.

Whats the lowest you could take for The steering?

Last edited:
my friend gave it to me from his picco .26 when i thought i was going to get one. but never did. shoot me a PM if you want it

Bumping this one last time before it goes on ebay.

added and updated all sold items.

Shoot me a PM if interested

i can do $25 shipped for you. its a really great brushed motor, i had the same one in my ruster, and it boogied. thats why i ended up getting another one, than sold my rustler.

its brand new, i have the origional box and directions

Let me know
Matt-

added some items and updated all other sold items.

will be adding a whole bunch more stuff in the next day or two.

make an offer on anything, i have no use for any of the items listed so they all need a good home =]

I'm giving this thread one last bump, taking offers on anything and everything.
everything i got is up for best offer or trades for RC18B,T or MT parts.

dont be afraid to shoot me some low ball offers, i need none of these items and they will just end up sitting in my RC tool box. so shoot me some offers if you need anything. I'm sure we can work something out.

i updated all sold items, so anything that has a picture, is still available.

bringing this one back from the dead.

everything pictured i have available, all prices neg.

let me know if anyone is interested.

I already have the Bernz-O-Matic micro torch and it's great, so I'll take the soldering torch for $20, shipped. Is that okay?

37919 if you want to do the math first.

Last edited:
bump for a good deal

Last edited:
Soldering iron sold to Rolex!

Thanks for the ups Doug!
and everyone keep a look out for my latest projects and parts will be up for sale soon.

Brushless RC18T
Micro T with full blue aluminum upgrades

and spare parts up the Wazooooo!!

Which pipe and header is that? I need a pipe/header for a .21VG (2 of them actually).

that is a side pipe header conversion for a picco .26maxx engine in a revo

who is the maker of the pipe and will it fit a revo 3.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.