What music are you listening to RIGHT now?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seen Twisted Sister in Germany, it was actually a kick ass concert.

Smoooooth Opperratoor
Yea, the one Ferrari F1 racer's song.
Carlos Sainz, thats smooth operator.

Currently 2pac streetz r death row.

I kinda think @Tunedpipe might like the guitar in this. I know I did. The bass is just cool as hell too. And Wynonna - I mean she's still got it.

I kinda think @Tunedpipe might like the guitar in this. I know I did. The bass is just cool as hell too. And Wynonna - I mean she's still got it.
I'm not a big fan of the offset guitars but I believe the bass is a Gibby EB-2 which I really like.
But then again, maybe it isn't a offset guitar. They won't hold still long enough to see it. ;)
I may be wrong on both.

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of the offset guitars but I believe the bass is a Gibby EB-2 which I really like.
But then again, maybe it isn't a offset guitar. They won't hold still long enough to see it. ;)
I may be wrong on both.
I meant the music. Not the actual guitar lol. It is like new school blues or something. Kinda funky. Reminds me of a friend who played in a bluegrass band. We hooked his slide guitar (2×4 with strings hooked to nails) up to a metal fuzz pedal and the music that poured out of that chunk of wood was just crazy good. Kinda funky and cool like this is.
Old stuff like this:

I used to have all their music on CD. I still remember the first time hearing The Band. We were at a rural park/campground, hanging out with a drifter living in a tent there. He was a straight up hippie. Played some mean acoustic guitar, and he could sing. And he played this one for us.

Last edited:
I meant the music. Not the actual guitar lol. It is like new school blues or something. Kinda funky. Reminds me of a friend who played in a bluegrass band. We hooked his slide guitar (2×4 with strings hooked to nails) up to a metal fuzz pedal and the music that poured out of that chunk of wood was just crazy good. Kinda funky and cool like this is.

I used to have all their music on CD. I still remember the first time hearing The Band. We were at a rural park/campground, hanging out with a drifter living in a tent there. He was a straight up hippie. Played some mean acoustic guitar, and he could sing. And he played this one for us.
LOL well if you put it that way.

Gwar and Slayer. I use it to cleanse myself after spending the day listening to what the girls play. I can only cope with so much Cindy Lauper.

Gwar and Slayer. I use it to cleanse myself after spending the day listening to what the girls play. I can only cope with so much Cindy Lauper.
My Cindy Lauper is about ten seconds. And that's being generous!

Back