What do you think of car bodies' looks?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killionaire

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I think most of the car bodies on RC cars are really ugly. I hate the graphic designs, the body shapes, and the color schemes. They are so jacked up and hideous. It's hard to find a good looking one.

You can stick with clean lines and solid colors or go for somethiong a little wild. Most RTR kit bodies are a little loud for my taste but than again they dont typically last to long!!

I like both the super clean lines with solid color realistic look and I like the loud and wild looking ones too. Occasionally I see a body shape that I dont like for example the stock body shape of the Ofna Sabre X1 or whatever that new POS is they have out....who came up with that body? I wanna smack em up side the head! lol but seriously I'm typically open minded about RC car bodies for the most part. Everyone has their own tastes and theres no accounting for it :)

To me, all body does is protect the engine and everything else under it, doesn't matter how good it looks, after a week or two, it will get scratched up :D

He forgot to add the except Rolex disclaimer.... I have 2 types of bodies. One type for bashing and the other for display.

I agree with the above statements!! I like to stick with clean lines and solid colors. I did some blue rally stripes on my latest revo body.:D

Attachments

• REVO.jpg
    REVO.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 71
Yeah I have RDB Syndrome. "Rolex Duplicate Body" syndrome. I dont bash my painted bodies....I buy stock bodies for bashing :p