New body color/s and designs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
What should I do for my buggy body. I still got left over bright blue, and bright orange, almost still have a full can of sparkly silver, and new burgundy/ maroon color.
What designs/colors should I do?
I got burgundy because I need a different color, so we can tell me and my uncle's cars apart, since we used the same colors, only thing different is his is without silver, says Xray, and has blacked out windows.
Here was my job before.
I'm thinking about some splatter of silver around it, use burgundy as my main color, and maybe some blue / orange dots or splatter around. Idk.
Who makes rc body stencils for designs? Instead of using painters tape.

Screenshot_20230911-200723.png

Screenshot_20230911-200645.png

Screenshot_20230911-200703.png

Screenshot_20230911-200718~2.png

PXL_20230911_194222772.jpg

PXL_20230911_194226625.MP.jpg

Was this your inspiration?

Now, I want one....
View attachment 171303
No, it really wasn't, Was following my uncles scheme with the blue front, and orange rear, but I decided to put silver in the middle. But my friends and the local racers said it was like bomb pops. Lol. Maybe I should change my name in LiveRC to bomp pop. 😂

You should send the company pics of your cars and just tell them how much you love their Bomb Pops. Maybe they'll be super flattered and send you a care package, or 2, as a thank you 😉

When I was a kid I answered the question in the TV commercial -
"How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll Center of a Tootsie Pop?"

I wrote to Tootsie Pop and they sent me a whole bag of them!
Hopefully it was a Costco bag and not a dollar tree bag. 🤣

No blades, nothing but scissors and tape. If you touch a body with a blade you'll make a split seam. I've had truck beds pop out during crashes before so I tape everything old school now.

The key to good paint jobs is to take your time masking it off and work the tape in good in the contours. Patience is the key to it all.

Back