What do you pay for nitro??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwest3355

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Today i went to a family owned rc shop asked if they had 20% they said no so all they had was 30 % so i got it and i looks at the price and it said $22 then i got another 15% off that price :whhooo:. At my hobbytownusa their 30% is around 30-35$ at times. This makes me wonder what other people pay?

30 a gal for anything decent

$30 for Byrons. Traxxas runs about the same. Give or take a couple bucks.

yea, about 30 for byons, can't beat it tho.

I mix byron 20 and 30% fuels, both are 28 bucks at my 'LHS' 1 hour and 20 minutes away lol.

i get backyard basher(morgan fuels) 20%/16% oil for 24.95 gallon, when they have it,
same price for traxxas if they dont...........

i get backyard basher(morgan fuels) 20%/16% oil for 24.95 gallon, when they have it,
same price for traxxas if they dont...........

I bought the 30% sidewinder from morgan fuels.

Thats about right

I used to pay around 22 bucks a gallon for Byrons 20% about 10 years ago. I currently pay 28 for a gallon of top fuel 20%.

I forgot to mention my 'other' lhs has O'donnell 20%.....for 43 bucks!! Needless to say I only go there when it's 4pm on sunday and sunday is my only day off that week.

$22 a gallon for Odonnells 20% in N. Texas, Traxxas 20% about $29. I think the pricing is greatly affected by the fact that nitro is shipped as ahazaedous material (more $$$) and also the quanity the LHS orders at any given time(more quantity = less shipping in most cases)

I pay about $60-65 a gallon for Klotz, Racing Art and Cosmo. There are none of the brands you are used to seeing in the states. I really miss Byrons. A year and a half and I get normal fuel again. I am just wondering what is going to be available in Korea when I get there or if I am going to have to stick to brushless while I am there? Heck fuel is so expensive here in Okinawa that I might have to shelve my nitros for now.

In North Jersey, $30 for 20% Odonnell and $42 for gallon of Traxxas 20% went with the first!

I pay about $80 - $90 for a case of 4 gallons of Torco 30%

A gallon is about 50-60$ in my country, which is part of the reason I switched to brushless.

about 28 to 35 for byrons and odonelles

Back