What did you buy during black Friday?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bogda89

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
I just ordered some hobbywing stuff

Screenshot_20221125-030208.png

So far I can't really find too much of anything I want that has any kind of significant mark down on it.

So far all I've bought is a bunch of 3d printer filament, some shelving materials, e-clip tool, and some fancy guitar hangers for the living room. Thinking about buying an Axial AX-10 but thats an old kit not a BF deal. I have been looking at an MT410 too tho.

So far all I've bought is a bunch of 3d printer filament, some shelving materials, e-clip tool, and some fancy guitar hangers for the living room. Thinking about buying an Axial AX-10 but thats an old kit not a BF deal. I have been looking at an MT410 too tho.
Got out of ICU today. At rehab facility now. Starting this when I get back home.

20221116_060000.jpg

20221116_060146.jpg

Very cool kit @Smilinbri

There are a couple errors in the manual, but easy enough to spot. One thing to watch for is if going with the 2 speed trans option, make sure you have the shift fork orientated correctly. It is not symmetrical, and the manual does not point that out at all. But it's one of the funnest kits I've ever built. You can easily dye the cage with Rit dye. The Dye More line probably works best, but the regular Rit dye works too. This is a fade with Rit Scarlet Red and Tangerine.
20220322_003102.jpg

Oh, and if you have access to a 3d printer, I highly recommend the 3d printed roof off Thingiverse. But the guy that designed it modeled in his ridiculous logo on the top, which I removed from the model. If you want the file I redid, let me know. I think I still have it.

Last edited:
Very cool kit @Smilinbri

There are a couple errors in the manual, but easy enough to spot. One thing to watch for is if going with the 2 speed trans option, make sure you have the shift fork orientated correctly. It is not symmetrical, and the manual does not point that out at all. But it's one of the funnest kits I've ever built. You can easily dye the cage with Rit dye. The Dye More line probably works best, but the regular Rit dye works too. This is a fade with Rit Scarlet Red and Tangerine.

Oh, and if you have access to a 3d printer, I highly recommend the 3d printed roof off Thingiverse. But the guy that designed it modeled in his ridiculous logo on the top, which I removed from the model. If you want the file I redid, let me know. I think I still have it.
Awesome!! Thanks so much for the tips! I do not have immediate access, but might know a fella that would help me out. I'll let ya know if I can use the file. Truly appreciate the offer!!

Nice color scheme! :thumbs-up: I had read about the dye being easy. No clue what color(s) I want to use yet, but it'll come to me once I get into it!! :thumbs-up: 😁✌️🎅

Snagged a 1x QUICRUN 10BL60 Brushless ESC Sensored (2-3S) for $31.19 each
For that price I couldn't resist. I don't even have a car in mind to put it in.

Picked up a pink Stampede for my daughter, a Maxx for my son and a Slash for my GF's son.. Hopefully I can play with my X-Maxx now and not have to share with them.

Gummies... LOL Lots of gummies! Harvest season was in october , so right now anything thc related is dirt cheap here.. So long story short , 200mg packs of infused gummies normally 15.99 each , on sale for $6 . Yeah , that was a good buy..

Gummies... LOL Lots of gummies! Harvest season was in october , so right now anything thc related is dirt cheap here.. So long story short , 200mg packs of infused gummies normally 15.99 each , on sale for $6 . Yeah , that was a good buy..
Wish we could buy those here. They really help with the pain of getting old.

I can't believe you went through with buying that Maxim update. That seems like the biggest scam in RC. I can't believe they want you to buy a bunch of crap you're not even gonna use.

Back