What did you buy during black Friday?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the second order from amain? A lot of interesting stuff. Cheap tires and interesting springs
Some stuff is from Amazon, some from Amain, some from RC Drag Race Concepts, and some from AsiaTees. If you tell me the exact item(s) you're referring too I can tell ya for sure which website it is.

I can't believe you went through with buying that Maxim update. That seems like the biggest scam in RC. I can't believe they want you to buy a bunch of crap you're not even gonna use.
Yeah, that Maxim updated chassis intrigued me and since the regular Maxim chassis was half off for BF I decided to go ahead and buy it since under normal circumstances just the Maxim kit alone would have cost me $100 more than what I paid for kit and kit upgrades both.

Some stuff is from Amazon, some from Amain, some from RC Drag Race Concepts, and some from AsiaTees. If you tell me the exact item(s) you're referring too I can tell ya for sure which website it is.

Yeah, that Maxim updated chassis intrigued me and since the regular Maxim chassis was half off for BF I decided to go ahead and buy it since under normal circumstances just the Maxim kit alone would have cost me $100 more than what I paid for kit and kit upgrades both.
I ordered 2 pairs of drc tires from amain for 25$. I think they are the hardest compound. They arrived today and I really like them. If they are still on sale I will order more for my rally. I was thinking to go with grp onroad, but for 25$ I prefer sct tires.

Also arrived Trinity whole shot drag master 5 turn, paid 45$. In spring I will convert bandit to slash but using nitro slash chassis. My goal is not to race, just to have cheap drag slash to substitute original drag slash

I ordered 2 pairs of drc tires from amain for 25$. I think they are the hardest compound. They arrived today and I really like them. If they are still on sale I will order more for my rally. I was thinking to go with grp onroad, but for 25$ I prefer sct tires.

Also arrived Trinity whole shot drag master 5 turn, paid 45$. In spring I will convert bandit to slash but using nitro slash chassis. My goal is not to race, just to have cheap drag slash to substitute original drag slash
DRCs website had their tires on sale for $10 a pair during BF weekend. IDK if they are still on sale or not.