What did u do with your nitro today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitroman.18

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Are is it to cold for u

Its too cold here to run mine. I just finished painting two bodies. One for my Revo one for my Jato. They both look like crap lol. I'm rebuilding shocks now. Can't wait for some warmer weather.

I'm kind of all over the place, but here goes....
1. Built front shocks for Tamiya 801xt.
2. Changed bent shock stand-off on Mugen MBX6R (that is the FIRST part I've had to replace in 2 gallons other than shock boots).
3. Rebuilt front shocks on vehicle mentioned above.
4. Tested out 2058 on Werks B6 (currently running a 2013). Started re-tune then it got dark. ;-(

Note: High temps are mid 40's tomorrow, but you can bet your ass I'll be at the track getting some laps in testing out that B6/2058 combo during lunch. I'm playing 'musical pipes' right now and need to make a decision on this pretty quickly. So far I like it better than the 2013 for this engine. This chain of events started because I think my son's B5 will do better with a 2013 (it's currently running an OFNA 086).

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I also ordered that tamiya truggy. I couldn't pass up that deal. How long did it take yours to come in Nitro?

Installed a FOC in my nephews #4910 maxx, and cleaned the air filter on same rig. Then lubed the bearings and axle housings on patch's and cleaned the air filter. He had a pretty good bash in the deep snow last weekend!:hehe:

Oh yeah, I also ordered that tamiya truggy. I couldn't pass up that deal. How long did it take yours to come in Nitro?

They closed up shop for the holidays the day after I ordered mine, so it took like 7-10 days. They will give you a tracking number once shipped and you can follow it from there. Good luck with it, truggies are fun!

I want to get a trf801xt but is the part support good and is it more racer our basher

Back