What are your other passions/hobbies/things you enjoy doing? (Not RC)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bud. I really love stuff like this. Certainly room for improvement but it works for me.;)
After looking at my own pic, I can see an area that I didn't get the track centered on the roadbed. I fixed it...:)

Last edited:
Football...... same reason I quit playing music. I had been travelling to competitions and doing well. After the first year of required marching band, I quit.

Just stumbled on this picture. I just love this bike. It’s a replica of a Harley Davison 250rr. It won the GP Championship in 1976

This is a link to the real bike.

https://www.mecum.com/lots/LV0119-348654/1976-harley-davidson-250rr-road-racer/

I spent 8 years building and racing this. It is a 250cc four stroke Kawasaki motor. Everything else is hand made or parts from other bikes. It has set many land speed records and can go over 120 mph. It’s so much fun to ride.

Attachments

• C884C74E-F20A-4183-9BC7-85A847BD89E7.jpeg
    C884C74E-F20A-4183-9BC7-85A847BD89E7.jpeg
    942.7 KB · Views: 21
Always have owned a dirt bike or quad, enjoy turning a 75$ rusty rifle into a beautiful one, pcp rifles are my latest craze fixing shooting finding what pellet shape weight and speed each one shoots accurately, last three days i installed a motor kit on a bicycle just in case our so called american president sends us into poverty and will be able to visit friends with 100-150 mpg vehicle. This summer enjoyed a couple inexpensive drones. Just a little advise to all is stop listening to the fake news and make it a priority to stock up on everything now, food ,toys, tools and friends.

Always have owned a dirt bike or quad, enjoy turning a 75$ rusty rifle into a beautiful one, pcp rifles are my latest craze fixing shooting finding what pellet shape weight and speed each one shoots accurately, last three days i installed a motor kit on a bicycle just in case our so called american president sends us into poverty and will be able to visit friends with 100-150 mpg vehicle. This summer enjoyed a couple inexpensive drones. Just a little advise to all is stop listening to the fake news and make it a priority to stock up on everything now, food ,toys, tools and friends.
I absolutely love air rifles. I shoot field target with a TX200 spring rifle.
I finished in second place at the US Nationals in 2015. I was just about to buy a Sightron scope and a Styer field target rifle. But I moved to Iowa and they don’t shoot field target or even air guns in Iowa.

Attachments

• EE206280-8B3C-444C-8C93-AABE56588038.jpeg
    EE206280-8B3C-444C-8C93-AABE56588038.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 15
I absolutely love air rifles. I shoot field target with a TX200 spring rifle.
I finished in second place at the US Nationals in 2015. I was just about to buy a Sightron scope and a Styer field target rifle. But I moved to Iowa and they don’t shoot field target or even air guns in Iowa.
Mr Iowa ,sounds like you need to start a few locals to meet occasionally for some target shooting, they will come. Awesome hobby. Maybe purchase a couple intro rifles to stir up interest.

I tried its a long story but basically you mention BB guns to people in Iowa and watch there eyes glaze over.

I tried its a long story but basically you mention BB guns to people in Iowa and watch there eyes glaze over.
Very sad, they don't know what they're missing.
Very sad, they don't know what they're missing.
Competition is not built in everybody, my friend would rather bash than race, i don't understand that thinking, i don't have to win but love the Competition.

Last edited:
I tried talking to gun clubs gun shops skeet shooting club . Model airplane club. ZERO interest.
I showed gun shops how they can sell targets pellets make mods tuning and repairs. Sell compressed air and targets. They said they tried paint balls and they did not sell. So not interested.

It’s definitely great to be part of the action rather than watch it.
Absolutely
I tried talking to gun clubs gun shops skeet shooting club . Model airplane club. ZERO interest.
I showed gun shops how they can sell targets pellets make mods tuning and repairs. Sell compressed air and targets. They said they tried paint balls and they did not sell. So not interested.
Frustrating for sure
Air rifles are tons of fun. I may take my indoor winter shooting a little too seriously. 😁

zniHwVq.jpg
During the winter months i place a sheet of Styrofoam in the slider door with a square hole big enough to shoot targets and not loose too much heat, lotsa fun. Also chase wild turkeys away from bird feeder with inexpensive drone , fun is unlimited.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the pics, another great hobbie and helps keeping you healthy and active , my break barrels are ok but the pcps are a huge improvement, awesome tools and hobby.

Back