Very nice Decals! Check em out!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve38

RCTalk Champion
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Hey all! Id totally forgot I ordered a couple decal sheets from Mac's Custom Designs and Print. They look great. Lets hope they stick and stay ๐Ÿ˜†.

Attachments

• 16331261296027487796528744293511.jpg
    16331261296027487796528744293511.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 16331261910841825566858722602457.jpg
    16331261910841825566858722602457.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 40
Hey all! Id totally forgot I ordered a couple decal sheets from Mac's Custom Designs and Print. They look great. Lets hope they stick and stay ๐Ÿ˜†.
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ WOW I NEED THOSE MAN... thoae are AWESOME...Mac's customs. Going on line in a few thanks... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ WOW I NEED THOSE MAN... thoae are AWESOME...Mac's customs. Going on line in a few thanks... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
No joke man you were actually the first I thought about. Looks just like ur style. They had a few diff pages to select.
Sweet! You are positively going to cause @StonerRC365 to open his wallet ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜

Or wait... did I do that? LOL
Lol yea I guess so. I threw it out and u knocked to him. ๐Ÿ˜†

No joke man you were actually the first I thought about. Looks just like ur style. They had a few diff pages to select.

Lol yea I guess so. I threw it out and u knocked to him. ๐Ÿ˜†
It's not just my screen name it's actually my last name.. I have two of them. STONER is my mom's madam name. My father left when I was 6months old. So I try not to use his name for anything. And I have added STONER to the end of my name... Plus it fits me perfectly ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŒฌ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

It's not just my screen name it's actually my last name.. I have two of them. STONER is my mom's madam name. My father left when I was 6months old. So I try not to use his name for anything. And I have added STONER to the end of my name... Plus it fits me perfectly ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŒฌ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Are u kidding me man?? ๐Ÿ˜†. I am a true "its a lifestyle" guy. But damn u actually had it legit and ADDED IT!

Regaurds of the utmost respect sir. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ
Are u kidding me man?? ๐Ÿ˜†. I am a true "its a lifestyle" guy. But damn u actually had it legit and ADDED IT!

Regaurds of the utmost respect sir. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ
*not the same as u will read*
BUT 1 of my drilling operators when I worked in Texas in the oilfield name was His name: Boner. Company name: Cummings Co.

His nephews: RUSTY and DUSTY!! I swear๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‡

You are both 100% correct. I stopped drinking a while ago. But I won't ever give up my greens. It's how I stay calm during work and the everyday BS... from the time I rise to the time I go to sleep all day every day... its the only way only have one life and comes from a seed.. question who created seeds for all human consumption... Think about it.....๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

That's who I had make my personal decals for me he takes a bit to respond and get them done but great work he does๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Oh nice he does custom stickers as well. Does he due smaller counts for custom stickers? How many did you have to get made? I'm looking to get a few sticker made larger and some custom STONER ones...

Oh nice he does custom stickers as well. Does he due smaller counts for custom stickers? How many did you have to get made? I'm looking to get a few sticker made larger and some custom STONER ones...
I think I got like 50 of the 2"x 2" for $25. They are on clear backfround and kiss cut so just a small edge of the clear around the decal itself. I think he would have done less also but 50 was perfect as I'm almost out from giving them away to everyone and slapping them all over my rigs and bench etc. I did already create my logo so he just touched it up for better looking decals but very happy with them and like I said getting low so may put in another order here soon. Just make sure if you do put an order in to keep bugging him as it took a while for him to finally get mine done and shipped out.
20211003_093115.jpg

Back